• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers at Ravens thread

rayzor

Just now, OGPanther1993 said:

Baker was undoubtedly bad but there isn’t a QB on this roster that would’ve looked decent under the circumstances today.

True but troting Baker out there knowing he's garbage could cost a later round draft pick.  We know what Baker is, and that's not a QB1.  Experiment over.  Darnold and/or Walker the rest of the season.

• Pie 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

Keep telling yourself that and maybe one day it will come true. 

If you wanna keep being joyless over two (Two) frst round picks be my guest.

We both know you would've hated those players anway because you refuse to enjoy anything.

• Pie 1

Just now, CPantherKing said:

Fitt is just going to keep trading for failed 1st round picks in hopes the 1st round picks he rated highly like Darnold, Mayfield, and Henderson will prove they are worth a 1st round pick. 

I doubt it.  Even if Fitts had a hand in those decisions outside of the execution portion of the trades, with Rhule gone now, he wouldn't double down on stupid. 

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He could rushed over many times and overplayed more times then I could count.  He played like poo.   Let’s not try and make things up.   He continues to take these wide ass angles and let the play come through underneath him.    

You are just trying to create a narrative to validate your thoughts on the Rams trade being a miss. The Ravens struggled mightily to move the ball against us and Burns was a primary factor of that. 

Burns never lost contain today, hence why Lamar couldnt get poo on the ground.  This is knit pick poo.

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, OGPanther1993 said:

Baker was undoubtedly bad but there isn’t a QB on this roster that would’ve looked decent under the circumstances today.

Numerous times he could have stepped up in the pocket today. The last couple drives they brought more pressure but earlier he was just playing scared

2 minutes ago, Smithers said:

That burns is an average player who isn’t worth the hype.  “Superstar” players don’t whiff regularly and rack up multiple offsides penalties in a game.  JPP outplayed Burns and only played like 15 snaps

That is an erroneous as it is self-serving. 

You are exposing your lack of football knowledge with that nonsense.

I really want to be nice but that is sheer stupidity.

You're going to be one of those guys complaining when Burns is paid like the player he is. He has more sacks in NFL history at his age and is the best pass rusher we have had since Peppers. He sacked Lamar twice today. You need to educate yourself about what actually constitutes real football.

Seriously, I know I sound like an old fart, but God almighty there used to be a better level of football knowledge and discourse here. It is as depressing as the team has been.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 2

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

You are just trying to create a narrative to validate your thoughts on the Rams trade being a miss. The Ravens struggled mightily to move the ball against us and Burns was a primary factor of that. 

Burns never lost contain today, hence why Lamar couldnt get poo on the ground.  This is knit pick poo.

I think we need to come to terms with the fact that we are not just a QB away.

2 minutes ago, Rags said:

If you wanna keep being joyless over two (Two) frst round picks be my guest.

We both know you would've hated those players anway because you refuse to enjoy anything.

Thank you. It's beyond mind numbing at this point. It's got to be called out if this site has a future

5 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Anyone who thinks Burns had a bad game is honestly too stupid to engage with. The defense outside of CJ was incredible.

Baker needs to take a permanent vacation from the NFL and take Shi with him.

TMJ was the lone bright spot offensively. 

He is developing into a legit WR2

Ah yes.  The old anyone who disagrees with me is stupid argument. From the guy calling this place a cesspool lol