• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Championship Week

Catsfan69

I'm just glad the divisions will be gone soon.  The Coastal division is an utter joke.  At one time Miami and VT were good, but that's been a hot minute.  Outside of BC, I think at some point during the season every team in the Atlantic division was ranked.  As seen tonight, there's no comparison.  When the divisions finally do go away, the old Coastal teams will get a couple more 'L's' hung on them per season and the old Atlantic teams can pad a couple more W's to their resume'.

10 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

So ...

1. GA

2. MICH

3. OSU

4. TCU or BAMA or even ... CLEM ???

It's gotta be TCU. But I bet it'll be Alabama sadly.

Like most years, no 4th team really deserves in.  Probably can argue no 3rd or 4th team this year. 

I don’t want Clemson in nor arguing for it    But I think Clemson should be ahead of Bama/Tenn.  Otherwise, end the conference championship games.  They carry no weight and are just an injury risk for teams that are actually competing. 

11-2 power 5 champ should be ranked ahead of a 10-2 nothing power 5 school IMO. 

I’d vote TCU and put them 3rd just to avoid Mich/OSU in the first round.  Make OSU play UGA

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I'm just glad the divisions will be gone soon.  The Coastal division is an utter joke.  At one time Miami and VT were good, but that's been a hot minute.  Outside of BC, I think at some point during the season every team in the Atlantic division was ranked.  As seen tonight, there's no comparison.  When the divisions finally do go away, the old Coastal teams will get a couple more 'L's' hung on them per season and the old Atlantic teams can pad a couple more W's to their resume'.

Nobody needs divisions to begin with. Had the Big 10 not had them, OSU and MICH would have met tonight again, instead of Purdue. But thanks to a 12 team CFP coming in 2024 or whatever, all of that doesn't matter anymore.

6 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

If he leaves I'll lose all respect for him 

I won't. These kids have to do what's best for them. Howell was getting #1 overall pick talk but lost his supporting cast and still had a mouth breathing moron for an OC. End result? He ends up going in the 5th round after pretty much single handedly carrying an entire offense on his back. That's what Drake Maye is going to be hearing from elite programs. And it's fair.