• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: Teams are doing homework on Jim Harbaugh

WarPanthers89

Let’s see, the stands are fairly empty. Tepper is a business man. I think he will hire a coach that puts asses in seats. Maybe that’s Harbaugh or maybe someone else, I can’t image who else though (Payton will not come here).

Edited by philit99

7 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I just think his personality is better suited for the college game where it's younger kids who cycle in and out of the program in 3-5 years and that in the NFL his coaching style wears thin on grown ass men over the long haul.

lmao that's not what happened tho

it was Baalke's and York's ego that ousted Jim, not his "abrasiveness".

Politics, not coaching lost the gig.

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, Rags said:

lmao that's not what happened tho

it was Baalke's and York's ego that ousted Jim, not his "abrasiveness".

Politics, not coaching lost the gig.

Yep and it was “leaked” the players were tired of him. Tired of winning? Hell if any players were upset it was the ones wanting to collect a paycheck without putting in the work.

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

How familiar are y'all with Harbaugh and his antics? You seriously don't understand why that would wear thin in a locker room of grown men?

Apparently not.

I'm also kind of chuckling that the people who think all his problems stemmed from poor / clueless ownership think he'll be an automatic success when paired with David Tepper.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Apparently not.

I'm also kind of chuckling that the people who think all his problems stemmed from poor / clueless ownership think he'll be an automatic success when paired with David Tepper.

13-3 his first season

44-19 career

He took over a 6-10 team.    

He would immediately elevate this franchise.  Wtf are you babbling about?

• Pie 4

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Apparently not.

He would probably be communicating more with Fitts. Who I actually think would work well with him. Fitts seems pretty laid back and that’s what you need with Jim Harbaugh.

• Pie 1