• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Icky should be offensive rookie of the year

WarPanthers89

5 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Suffering from Kyler Murray syndrome I see.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Waldo said:

It really doesn't matter. Him being a stud at LT does. Just celebrate Ickey and stop caring about popularity awards.

lol You may not care about our players getting recognition. However, there are a lot of us who truly enjoy it when our players win awards. It shows that we really do have some good players.

So, I suppose you don't care that in Pro Bowl voting Hekker is leading his position. Or that Burns is 4th among DE? I mean, what's the use of rooting for a player, if you don't enjoy the little things that go along with that?

• Pie 1

Offensive linemen don't have exciting stats. So the only way he was going to stand out was if the team was doing well. Considering that he's pass blocking for Baker, Sam and PJ on a 4-8 team, he's got a better chance of winning the PowerBall.

Agree that we should just celebrate knowing that we have a LT for the future.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

13 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

lol You may not care about our players getting recognition. However, there are a lot of us who truly enjoy it when our players win awards. It shows that we really do have some good players.

So, I suppose you don't care that in Pro Bowl voting Hekker is leading his position. Or that Burns is 4th among DE? I mean, what's the use of rooting for a player, if you don't enjoy the little things that go along with that?

Keep being a spaz. It probibly helps distracts from the hook in your mouth.  I said zero negatives about Ickey, very opposite. Probowl is a popularity contest and can be a joke. The fact it triggered you is just amusing. Same guy new name lol

• Pie 5

I believe the momentum for this has wained over the last two games. If I am not mistaken his worst two games over the season were the last two games. I believe ickey is finally hitting the rookie wall.

That being said, it feels good to have a potentially elite LT again

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, TheCasillas said:

I believe the momentum for this has wained over the last two games. If I am not mistaken his worst two games over the season was the last two games. I believe ickey is finally hitting the rookie wall.

That being said, it feels good to have a potentially elite LT again

100%. Ellis also mentioned that.

Either way we are lucky and should be excited moving forward. Year 2 is a big one with a full NFL offseason not full of all the draft stuff. 

6 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Keep being a spaz. It probibly helps distracts from the hook in your mouth.  I said zero negatives about Ickey, very opposite. Probowl is a popularity contest and can be a joke. The fact it triggered you is just amusing. Same guy new name lol

It wasn't about Ickey. I was about you telling others to, how'd you say it? "stop caring about popularity awards." Not sure if you know it, but that's not your call to make. 

I didn't say anything about Ickey. You might want to brush up on your comprehension skills.