• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore

NAS

4 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Nah, the attempted TD pass. It wasn't a PBU, just an incomplete pass.  It was a quick out in the end zone.  Sam lead him too much to the sideline, apparently.  On the real speed replay, DJ didn't seem to be going 100%.  My contention is maybe Darnold threw to a spot and DJ simply didn't get there.

This is what I think happened too

• Pie 1

Sam only threw the ball 24 times yesterday, with a 5 yard per completion average, and completed exactly one pass to his starting WR's, for 18 yards. The one time he did attempt to throw to DJ early should have been a TD, but a poor underthrown ball was nearly picked off. DJ was targeted only two more times in the whole game. How much can you blame a WR in that scenario who is otherwise a proven playmaker, and how much falls on a qb unwilling and unable to throw downfield?

DJ has always been disrespected in the media due to our terrible QBs throughout his tenure here. He’s always produced despite the poor play under center and having to build chemistry with a new one every single year.

But to see him get disrespected on this board is a disgrace. DJ is a top tier WR. And I’m not surprised if he’s checked out a little in the last year. I still think he likely wanted a trade before the deadline. And I admit it’s disheartening to see him not giving 100% but to all the clowns saying he’s just a #2 WR… I mean gtfo with that nonsense. 

• Pie 3

13 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

DJ has always been disrespected in the media due to our terrible QBs throughout his tenure here. He’s always produced despite the poor play under center and having to build chemistry with a new one every single year.

But to see him get disrespected on this board is a disgrace. DJ is a top tier WR. And I’m not surprised if he’s checked out a little in the last year. I still think he likely wanted a trade before the deadline. And I admit it’s disheartening to see him not giving 100% but to all the clowns saying he’s just a #2 WR… I mean gtfo with that nonsense. 

I agree, he is a WR1, was just expressing concern about lack of focus or effort.  

That said, Darnold was the checkdown king yesterday so maybe that had something to do with it too

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, NAS said:

I agree, he is a WR1, was just expressing concern about lack of focus or effort.  

That said, Darnold was the checkdown king yesterday so maybe that had something to do with it too

Yeah my comment wasn’t directed at you. Just those saying he’s a #2 or even a #3 WR. 

I agree that his effort has fallen off some, notably since the trade deadline imo. I think he probably requested a trade and was denied. I have no evidence of this, it’s just my opinion based on what Steve Smith said on his podcast and his obvious frustrations with his career being tied to a carousel of new QBs ever year. 

Edited by TheMostInterestingMan
  • Pie 1

12 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

This board turns on DJ before they turn on Sam

DJ and Terrace are at the mercy of McAdoo and Darnold. They’re f*cked

Watch DJ run routes when hes just going through the motions.  That's why.  The best wide receivers never do that.

Edited by Tr3ach