• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What DJ Moore did was FLAG WORTHY but this WASN'T?????

TheBigKat

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Smitty got ejected for touching a ref. Smith barely touched the guy. Cannot remember the game it happened in though.  Maybe someone still remembers it?

I totally do!  Was at that game, happened catty corner from my section but it was ridiculous.  He did like a shoulder huge type-thing to chat with a ref (like half of QBs do these days) and was ejected.  Remember that being such a sensitive ejection on the refs part.

It's a pick and choose for these guys.  The helmet rule is one that should just be scrapped if they aren't going to call it 90%+ of the time.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

I totally do!  Was at that game, happened catty corner from my section but it was ridiculous.  He did like a shoulder huge type-thing to chat with a ref (like half of QBs do these days) and was ejected.  Remember that being such a sensitive ejection on the refs part.

It's a pick and choose for these guys.  The helmet rule is one that should just be scrapped if they aren't going to call it 90%+ of the time.

I honestly don't know why they have that rule anyhow.  It isn't like he's going to swing it at someone.

21 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Smitty got ejected for touching a ref. Smith barely touched the guy. Cannot remember the game it happened in though.  Maybe someone still remembers it?

Christmas Eve 2005 vs the Cowboys.  That was the worst officiated game I have witnessed. Peppers got a piece of the kick and it missed yet he fell into the kicker and gave them a fresh 1st down. Went on to be the reason Dallas won that game. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1