• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFCS Playoff Picture (ESPN)

onmyown

30 minutes ago, frankw said:

I didn't understand the playoff talk and I damn sure don't understand it now. This team is incomplete. That's why many people were saying get yourself the best draft pick you can and build up this offense in the offseason. And for goodness sake enough with this defensive identity tomfoolery. The best teams in the league are putting up 30 points consistently and at least giving themselves a solid chance. We are not one of them.

I think just making the playoffs is good enough for those people. Does matter if we can make the Super Bowl or not. They are just happy to be there. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Blah blah blah. Who among us will actually root for the Cowboys or anyone else if we make the playoffs? Well...

If you do, you may as well go root for them now. If you continually feel the need to root for the Panthers to tank, then maybe it's time to reassess things and go root for another team period.

If we somehow end up in the playoffs, I'm watching and cheering for the Panthers regardless of the outcome. Even if we get beat down, I'll still be a Panthers fan and will continue to be a Panthers fan.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

10 hours ago, rayzor said:

No matter who wins the division, they'll be playing the cowboys. So basically it's one and done after getting beat by the cowboys and embarrassed on their home field with the message being, "you don't belong in the playoffs".

It would be a totally cowboys move to lose to the NFC South team. I mean if I'm a bubble team and get to choose any team to face in the playoffs it's the cowboys. 🤣

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

Blah blah blah. Who among us will actually root for the Cowboys or anyone else if we make the playoffs? Well...

If you do, you may as well go root for them now. If you continually feel the need to root for the Panthers to tank, then maybe it's time to reassess things and go root for another team period.

If we somehow end up in the playoffs, I'm watching and cheering for the Panthers regardless of the outcome. Even if we get beat down, I'll still be a Panthers fan and will continue to be a Panthers fan.

Tell another fan they aren’t a fan because they want to tank is gatekeeping and pathetic. 
If you want to cheer for the Panthers to make the playoffs enjoy it. But don’t tell another fan to go be a fan of another team just be they think making the playoffs is pointless and a high pick is better, in that fans opinion. 
Be Better. 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 2

1 hour ago, Snake said:

It would be a totally cowboys move to lose to the NFC South team. I mean if I'm a bubble team and get to choose any team to face in the playoffs it's the cowboys. 🤣

ok...i'll just say that none of these teams should lose to the cowboys in the playoffs....but you're right, they are still the cowboys in the playoffs" = choke."

still, don't really want to be playing them or really any other legit playoff team this year. not after yesterday.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

I am with you on pulling for the team to win.  I do t feel good about backing into the top playoffs and don’t feel as excited   Due to where we are in terms of record and some of the lackluster performances. Feeling kinda meh but will definitely pull for them. Hell, it’s a home playoff game and a division title even if we do have a losing record. 

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Tell another fan they aren’t a fan because they want to tank is gatekeeping and pathetic. 
If you want to cheer for the Panthers to make the playoffs enjoy it. But don’t tell another fan to go be a fan of another team just be they think making the playoffs is pointless and a high pick is better, in that fans opinion. 
Be Better. 

I will NEVER EVER root for another team to beat the Panthers. It's anathema to me. I could easily label rooting for another team to beat my team as "pathetic."

Ask the players and coaches what they feel about so-called "fans" rooting for the other team. You already know how they feel about it. They'd probably call it pathetic...

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, rayzor said:

ok...i'll just say that none of these teams should lose to the cowboys in the playoffs....but you're right, they are still the cowboys in the playoffs" = choke."

still, don't really want to be playing them or really any other legit playoff team this year. not after yesterday.

I feel exactly the same. The reality is we have to win out and I doubt we can do that. 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

I feel exactly the same. The reality is we have to win out and I doubt we can do that. 

Oh there's no doubt about it. They will not win out. But that doesn't seem to matter because none of the other teams in the nfcs seem to want to win either.  If we win another game they may force us to take the title whether we want it or not. It's just that screwed up.

• Pie 3

20 hours ago, rayzor said:

No matter who wins the division, they'll be playing the cowboys. So basically it's one and done after getting beat by the cowboys and embarrassed on their home field with the message being, "you don't belong in the playoffs".

bro you need to freshen up on your 1996 history......

6 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Oh there's no doubt about it. They will not win out. But that doesn't seem to matter because none of the other teams in the nfcs seem to want to win either.  If we win another game they may force us to take the title whether we want it or not. It's just that screwed up.

You're absolutely right but I think and no I'm not 100% on this but I THINK the Bucs might be slightly better than us. 

• The D 1