• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lmao.... Panthers still control their own destiny....

Zod

Just...........................................No. I know people (I gotta admit, I got suckered into it too) wanted to win a bad division just for the sake of getting to the playoffs, but I'm back on the tank. I hope people know that if we win the division, Wilks is most likely here for another two years, which means another 2 years of uninspiring mediocre football. Wilks is not the guy to get us to the superbowl. He's the guy to get your team back to mediocrity.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2

2 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Just...........................................No. I know people (I gotta admit, I got suckered into it too) wanted to win a bad division just for the sake of getting to the playoffs, but I'm back on the tank. I hope people know that if we win the division, Wilks is most likely here for another two years, which means another 2 years of uninspiring mediocre football. Wilks is not the guy to get us to the superbowl. He's the guy to get your team back to mediocrity.

Wilks isn't even guaranteed an interview right now. Even if he somehow got them to win out he's not guaranteed an interview much less the job.  I don't think you need to worry about him getting the job regardless of the finish unless they somehow win a playoff game or two.

• Beer 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

Wilks isn't even guaranteed an interview right now. Even if he somehow got them to win out he's not guaranteed an interview much less the job.  I don't think you need to worry about him getting the job regardless of the finish unless they somehow win a playoff game or two.

I'd hope not, but then again Tepper got duped by a used car salesman so..............

• The D 1

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

I'd hope not, but then again Tepper got duped by a used car salesman so..............

Teppers the wildcard for sure. But right now I'm clinging to his statement the he's probably going to get outside advice this time around. That is all the hope I have to look forward to.

• Pie 3

11 minutes ago, Castavar said:

It's not really a tank but just acknowledging the reality of the situation and begging for the mercy to make it end for the year.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1