• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Ryan is having a rough career

MHS831

2 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

I thought this would be the more obvious line:

He now owns the record as the losing QB in BOTH the largest comeback victory in the NFL regular season and SB history.

Also the largest blown lead in an NFC championship game (17 points against the niners) and for an international game (21 points against the lions)

• Pie 2

24 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

Also the largest blown lead in an NFC championship game (17 points against the niners) and for an international game (21 points against the lions)

holy poo

Matty Ice is actually Matty Choke Artist

I mean, I'm not one to usually single out individuals on stuff like this because a lot of things have to go wrong to blow commanding leads but damn... when one individual is connecting to so many historical chokes it can't be coincidence.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, PanthersGTI said:

Matt Ryan is super over rated. All he needed was Julio, Roddy White, Michael Turner, Tony Gonzalez, Devonta Freeman, Harry Douglas, Tevin Coleman, Calvin Ridley and Kyle Shannahan. LOL.

Matt Ryan has been fortunate to have a lot of good offensive weapons during his Atlanta Falcons playing career.

37 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

holy poo

Matty Ice is actually Matty Choke Artist

I mean, I'm not one to usually single out individuals on stuff like this because a lot of things have to go wrong to blow commanding leads but damn... when one individual is connecting to so many historical chokes it can't be coincidence.

It's karma for what he did to the Hokies in college.