• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold Props

TheCasillas

16 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

We need better pass catching tight ends and a shifty slot player. 

RD 1: Michael Mayer, TE - Notre Dame

RD 2(a): Best defensive front 7 player available

RD 2(b): Zay Flowers, WR - Boston College

Rock with Darnold/MC/3rd or later rookie QB in 2023 and if none emerge as a legitimate top 15 starter, push in all your chips for the 2024 QB class. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

Rock with Darnold/MC/3rd or later rookie QB in 2023 and if none emerge as a legitimate top 15 starter, push in all your chips for the 2024 QB class. 

I’m in. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, Krovvy said:

I mean, again, we're talking about a singular statistic that at the end of the day has no real bearing on performance overall. Though if you're so fascinated by this, again singular, statistic I can say that in Darnold's career, year by year, his YPA is much lower than Teddy's, if that even matters to you.

You do realize that one poor performance and that average could return to the mean, right?

This place is amazing.

People are appreciating that our QB isn't killing us, but there's a handful of posters that simply won't let that be.

"No, you're wrong and here's why". 

Just shake your head at our ignorance and move on with your day, good lord.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, ECHornet said:

Not taking a TE in the 1st round ever.. The positional value doesn’t fit.. If you’re not taking a QB, OT, pass rusher, or CB early in the 1st then trade down..

• Pie 4

43 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

This place is amazing.

People are appreciating that our QB isn't killing us, but there's a handful of posters that simply won't let that be.

"No, you're wrong and here's why". 

Just shake your head at our ignorance and move on with your day, good lord.

This from the guy who still contended the trade was a great move even at the end of last season. You're either clinically insane or you like Darnold for other reasons.

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Not taking a TE in the 1st round ever.. The positional value doesn’t fit.. If you’re not taking a QB, OT, pass rusher, or CB early in the 1st then trade down..

I get it. I’ve seen many 1st rd TEs fail to meet expectations, but if you think there’s a Gronk or Kelce caliber talent, you would and should make that pick every time. 

Our biggest holes on offense are QB and TE, and if we’re picking where I think we will, the 1st round worthy QBs will be gone. I don’t mind drafting a project QB later in the draft, but I’d rather secure our other biggest need.

I’ve read Mayer is as close to Gronk potential at TE seen in a while. I’ve only watched two games of his and I believe it.