• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions: Panthers at Bucs

Zod

This game I think decides whether Wilks becomes the next head coach.  The players want him to be the next HC, they’re going to be playing their hearts out. 

Also I think Wilks will have a few tricks up his sleeve in this game to secure this much needed win both for the Panthers and himself. 

Score will show somewhat of a close game, but it’ll be closer to a blowout, Tampa just gets a late touchdown during trash time.

26-17 Panthers. 

• Pie 1

Saw Thomas Davis on the Panthers Huddle and watched his film breakdown of the Tampa defense 

he was extremely confident of a Panthers win  due to Tampa not being able to stop the run ie interior d line getting moved  and linebackers out of position to close 

he said, same problem all year 

the film breakdown Thomas does always makes that show worth watching   (Well the last 10 mins) I believe someone shared the entire show on this board this week 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 4

On 12/27/2022 at 8:01 AM, Cdparr7 said:

We are either going to blow them out 2014 Atlanta style or the refs are going to push them over the finish line at the end. 

Scenario 1: Car 33 TB-14

Scenario 2: TB 20 Car-17

Scenario 2 will almost convince me that then NFL wants him in the Playoffs 1 more time. 

Unfortunately, this is correct.  The trick will be to score lots of points.  I am not saying the referee will try to throw the game for Brady.  However, they are human and may subconsciously give Brady a boost.

5 minutes ago, Green-Ghost said:

Unfortunately, this is correct.  The trick will be to score lots of points.  I am not saying the referee will try to throw the game for Brady.  However, they are human and may subconsciously give Brady a boost.

These are also the only two scenarios I see happening, which is why when the line opened up at YB -5.5 I was stunned. Kinda worries me that much money came in on Tampa to generate a line like that, they haven't beaten anyone by 6 points since October. 

After watching the college games today and seeing (probably) two upsets I just don't know anymore and maybe predictions for playoff games are more meaningless than regular season. This is a playoff game. All bets are off.

Steve Wilks has a better winning percentage this season than all NFC South coaches including Todd Bowles. Darnold looks better than Brady over the last 4 games. Our offensive line is incredibly healthy compared to Tampa Bay's which has been decimated. I think Carolina should win 28-17.

But I don't really believe that we will win. Too much disappointment since SB50.

However, it doesn't matter if I believe. It matters if the team believes. If they believe, then they will win. And if they win, it is Steve Wilks that made it happen, and I will be 100% behind him being the coach. The Panthers are at an inflection point. Tomorrow can be the beginning of the renaissance of Keep Pounding. But if they lose... so much uncertainty over the future of this team. I don't recall a game over the last 7 years that had as much on the line!

This is great. Last 2 games of the season with 3 teams fighting for one spot in the play-offs. Teams 1, 2, & 3 basically needing 1 win, 2 wins, 3 wins [2 wins & loss by #1], in order to clinch the division. All three teams may be facing turn-over in their coaching staffs & rosters [especially QB] depending on the outcome of the final 2 games. Great time to be a fan of any of the three teams. This Sunday, Saints lose big versus Eagles, Panthers win 24-20 over Bucs. Last drive by Bucs stopped by a third-string CB & Carolina runs & runs for 3 first downs at the end to run out the clock. Beware I'm 99% wrong 99% of the time.