• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper is keen on Will Levis

Chris Smitty

Just now, ForJimmy said:

I’m curious about Levis. I don’t think he will be as bad as people are thinking. He has a lot of good tools to work with, but I’m wrong more than I’m right so what do I know???

It’s easy for folks who look at numbers only to say he’s on a downward trend. He had a lot of injury and coaching issues this past season. I personally think he gets taken before we pick but if we draft him, he could end up being a good one. We will see. 

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

Tepper needs to keep his fugin nose out of the way the football team is ran

2 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Just a little late for that....

Tepper has kept his nose out of the management of the football team

Edited by top dawg
Typos, what else?

1 hour ago, rebelrouser said:

We currently pick 8 and first round qb's have some of the biggest bust rates of any position. Blindly taking a qb in round 1 is not the answer. We need to keep our options open. Quality qb falls to us take him. If not, trade back and take the Notre Dame TE or edge or wr. I still want to see what Corral can do with some real coaching and practice snaps. 

You're looking at it all wrong.  QB's have the biggest bust rate of any position, period.  Regardless of round.

What is not disputable however is that non-first round QB's have a massive bust rate of about 90%, versus first round QB's who "only" bust at 50%.  If you like a QB and he's available at your pick you take him.  Regardless of round.

There is no roster that has TOO MANY good QB's on it.  Look no further than the 49ers.

46 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I’m curious about Levis. I don’t think he will be as bad as people are thinking. He has a lot of good tools to work with, but I’m wrong more than I’m right so what do I know???

I hope you are right, because I feel we are picking him. I don’t want him, but if he’s the selection, I’ll root for him to become elite and prove me wrong. If he’s the selection on draft night, I’ll come in here hopeful and excited. I really think he is going to be the pick if he’s there.