• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike McDaniel

NAS

10 minutes ago, jopie87 said:

Would set them back a decade. Dude is a brilliant coach, would take him in a second.

The fact he was having Tua playing at such a high level is amazing. Too bad it seems like injuries are gonna be the main reason for the collapse. 
Hard to win when the team can’t stay healthy. 

• Beer 1

Just now, Waldo said:

I hate Ross so this is just wonderful for everyone not a Phins fan.

Getting mad at him at .500 in his first year with another coach's QB? They don't deserve him.

Would be funny if that idiot fired him and then didn’t get Harbaugh. 
I still think Panthers are the most likely team to get Harbaugh. With the Broncos and Colts a close second and third. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Would be funny if that idiot fired him and then didn’t get Harbaugh. 
I still think Panthers are the most likely team to get Harbaugh. With the Broncos and Colts a close second and third. 

What is even funnier is Harbaugh could walk after his first year after he leverages a new job back in school.

I'm not sold yet and would take an offensive guy like McDaniels myself if possible. 

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, Waldo said:

What is even funnier is Harbaugh could walk after his first year after he leverages a new job back in school.

I'm not sold yet and would take an offensive guy like McDaniels myself if possible. 

Well it will start to get interesting Monday. I do agree with what you are saying. Harbaugh is so weird he could accept the job with us and the decide to return to Michigan. 
I would not mind McDaniels. Dolphins would be so stupid to fire him. 

• Beer 1