• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching interview updates

Mr. Scot

32 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

You are again over looking the point I am making. 

What is your point?? We disagree about prospects ranking and I have facts to back up my opinion.. Then you went off on a tangent about me persecuting ppl for their opinion which I didn’t do..

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Kaye said It doesn't sound like he's all in on Carolina.

And yes, he could do all of this and still decide to go back to TV.

Right, because he still doesn't have a job and continues to interview.  To me that doesn't sound like someone that isn't all in, sounds like a reasonable person in any job search, you hope for one or two but don't put all your eggs in any.

Right, he can, but the drawn out part makes no sense when Payton is the one drawing it out, what does the length of the process of to do with anything when all jobs are still open and as I said, if no team checks all the boxes right now, why even waste the time?  I don't think Payton wants nor needs to do that.

10 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I'm going to lock this thread at some point tonight and get a part 2 going. Too much crap to sift through over 187 pages. 

AMEN!

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Maybe use one primarily for tweets and updates and start a second one for discussion

Excellent idea...was actually thinking the same thing.  One thread for facts, one for fights.

• Pie 4

34 minutes ago, HPPantherzfan said:

What a stupid thing to say.  What if Carolina doesn't want him, should he just choose not to coach.  Hey Mike Kaye, if you don't get that one job please make sure you don't interview for any others

I stopped following Kaye a few days ago. He doesn’t seem overly smart when it comes to a lot of things. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 3

Just now, ladypanther said:

AMEN!

Excellent idea...was actually thinking the same thing.  One thread for facts, one for fights.

188 pages of mostly talking in circles. Even the HC candidate thread is just “debating” for lack of a better term. Let’s try to keep these threads informative and not mental masturbation hubs 👍🏻

• Flames 1

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

So is Tepper dumb enough to trade 2 1st rd picks for Sean Payton with no assets to go after a QB?

It just doesn't make sense imo. Our #1 priority should be getting a franchise QB.

Careful that thought makes u a bad fan apparently 🤣

2 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I'd argue he had a better corps in NY. Some of those guys really came on toward the end of the season and things began to click. TMJ, Tremble, and Thomas? Come on, dude.

He had no TE help. Tremble, Thomas are better than the TE they brought up from their practice squad.

We have better receivers and tight ends and a better o line. This offense has more weapons than young Daniel has ever had.

He had coaching changes, Gettleman f' ups. NO he didn't have better in NY. He'd be a better player with this squad and he really stepped up his game.