• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching interview updates

Mr. Scot

7 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

Need to interview two external candidates to fulfill the obligations - Wilks doesn't count as an internal candidate. Caldwell is the first, but need one more.

Got ya, I figured Wilks would count but apparently not since he is not an external candidate. Thanks for the clarification.

2 minutes ago, Tarheel119 said:

It was crazy with Rhule, I think we hired him early January, like the first week. Of course we have an extra week of the season now. I’d say by the end of the month, give or take.

Yeah, Rhule was hired on 01/07. I also recall we had an interview set up with Josh McDaniels set up for like the day or so after that we cancelled.

1 minute ago, therealmjl said:

Yeah, Rhule was hired on 01/07. I also recall we had an interview set up with Josh McDaniels set up for like the day or so after that we cancelled.

I guess not having a chance to hire McDaniels was one positive from hiring Rhule. 

But that choice is like facing a firing squad but hanging yourself in your cell the night before.  Neither turns out well.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 2

2 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

I guess not having a chance to hire McDaniels was one positive from hiring Rhule. 

But that choice is like facing a firing squad but hanging yourself in your cell the night before.  Neither turns out well.

And yet he still managed to win 6 games in a season...