• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pizza Hut is bringing back a fan favorite from the ’90s

scpanther22

1 hour ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

One of those sloppy bastards and a couple games rented from Blockbuster on a Friday night was heaven when I was 10

I guess it was an inevitability but man it just feels weird to see companies starting to target millennial nostalgia

Welcome to my world as a Gen X'r it gets really bad.  We have tag team rapping about ice cream in insurance commercials.

42 minutes ago, CRA said:

PRJCxyyTs4K6k%2B8FllUqziLXlAc2ccwdiTp8mk

Bill Bennet ( former secretary of education ) went to a Pizza Hut in the DC area back in late 84 or early 85 in order to promote and acknowledge the Book It program when it was started.  My now wife was an assistant Pizza Hut manager is Va Beach at the time.  The regional manager of PH not wanting any screw ups when waiting on Bennet, gave my wife an all expenses paid trip to DC to personally wait on Bennet and his entourage at the Pizza Hut he went to.