• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Playoffs

Mr. Scot

Just now, YourLastThought said:

Brock Purdy is a very decent QB for a rookie but many here would not have wanted him because he wasn't the #1 or #2 overall draft pick. He will continue to grow in a very solid player I do believe but of course he has the gift of great coaching around him and a very solid team.

Being in a Shanahan offense helps... probably a lot.

I wish someone would go to the Seattle message boards and tell their fans to stop being so stupid and being happy their team snuck in as the 7th seed. Think about how much draft position they just lost! And all to get to play a clearly superior 49ers team on the road.

Us Panthers fans know better. We would much rather get an earlier draft pick than get to watch our team play a downtrending Dallas team at home. Clearly a way tougher game than the one the Seahawks team we handily beat on the road has playing against a juggernaut 49ers team in San Francisco.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

18 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Being in a Shanahan offense helps... probably a lot.

That and also being simply a good developing player with a bright future helps as well. But as I said not many round here would want him because he was not the first overall pick. It's funny how teams can find solid players beyond the first overall pick. Kind of wrecks the whole "tanker" theory and mindset.

Edited by YourLastThought

3 minutes ago, Peon Awesome said:

I wish someone would go to the Seattle message boards and tell their fans to stop being so stupid and being happy their team snuck in as the 7th seed. Think about how much draft position they just lost! And all to get to play a clearly superior 49ers team on the road.

Us Panthers fans know better. We would much rather get an earlier draft pick than get to watch our team play a downtrending Dallas team at home. Clearly a way tougher game than the one the Seahawks team we handily beat on the road has playing against a juggernaut 49ers team in San Francisco.

Seattle was 9-8, has a QB, and has a better fan base. Nice try though.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1