• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roman Harper thinks Sean Payton could be our next HC now

ncfan

There was an article from mid season, that Tepper's target was Sean Payton. Don't remember where but if I get time, I'll go look for it. 

As soon as we got permission and he said he was flying to NY for a face to face, I thought it was his job.  

Note, Denver had to fly to him, Houston was virtual interview.. 

Edited by carpanfan96
  • Pie 1

Also keep in mind

All of our interviews so far have been via zoom with Nicole not Dave sitting on them.

Dave is personally flying to NY to meet with Sean.  And we all know what happened the last time Big Tep flew to meet with a candidate.  He wouldn’t let Rhule get on a plane to NY to interview 

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

This is taking an ugly turn I didn't see coming. 

It’s the Tepper thing to do. So far it’s apparent he doesn’t care about the fans. But realistically , Peyton comes in and we start winning on the regular, 99.9% of the fans will forget he ever coached the Taints. 

Edited by ickmule
  • Beer 3
  • Poo 2

3 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Also keep in mind

All of our interviews so far have been via zoom with Nicole not Dave sitting on them.

Dave is personally flying to NY to meet with Sean.  And we all know what happened the last time Big Tep flew to meet with a candidate.  He wouldn’t let Rhule get on a plane to NY to interview 

I don't think Tepper has been personally involved with any of them so far, this us the only one that Nicole isn't leading. 

Could be wrong but yea. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

I didn’t want Payton, mainly due to the fact we would have to trade assets to get him. But after seeing all these idiots on twitter saying that they will give up their PSLs and wilks is a better option, I hope it’s Payton.

I don't want Wilks but hiring Sean Payton is a redline for me.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2