• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Payton + Brady ???

chknwing

ok so, I just dodged all the stuff you guys just threw at me but if Carolina brings in Sean Payton for HC, why not pick up Brady for 2 years and make a run at a SB.  Payton knows how to win with an Allpro QB.  Carolina has a decent Oline now, a great run game and a decent defense.  Just need a few more pieces.

Tom Brady Colts Jersey Hot Sale, 50% OFF | www.colegiogamarra.com

Edited by chknwing
  • Poo 15

Go back in time and reverse the CMC trade and I'm 1000% on board with this

But as it stands out, I'd rather be a Lions fan (from Michigan, has nothing to do with Johnson lol).

Payton, Brady, CMC, our OL, DJ, and our Defense is a SB winning team right there, but it doesn't work without CMC being the guy that takes Brady's age/athleticism out of the equation, the ultimate check down option.

Edited by tukafan21
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, chknwing said:

ok so, I just dodged all the stuff you guys just threw at me but if Carolina brings in Sean Payton for HC, why not pick up Brady for 2 years and make a run at a SB.  Payton knows how to win with an Allpro QB.  Carolina has a decent Oline now, a great run game and a decent defense.  Just need a few more pieces.

Tom Brady Colts Jersey Hot Sale, 50% OFF | www.colegiogamarra.com

1673142758881298.thumb.jpg.564e209c8d822455027c3d5f7f015ac5.jpg

• Pie 1