• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Think it Should Be Wilks...

SetfreexX

1 hour ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

They all had a shot at getting in. All of them. But there is no reason to debate you. You see things one way, I see things another.

I don’t understand. Is taking over a 1-4 dumpster fire irrelevant to you? Not picking his coaching staff? 

Wilks isn’t my prefered choice, but let’s not ignore context and pretend his situation was the same as the other HC’s in the division. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

8 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Arizona? Give a break. 

And this last season he has done the best with what he was handed. 

I don't expect you to open your eyes. Most around here love their blinders. 

It really is amazing how you Wilks supporters think that he is some amazing coach that was hampered by a bad situation and if he just has one more chance he will become the next McVay and lead the Panthers to the promise land. 
History says Wilks will fail and I will be laughing and laughing while you Wilks supporters try to invent some excuse as to why it isn’t his fault. 
Also concerning blinders. That is hilarious considering Wilks supporters are about as blind as a bat to Wilks problems. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, TLGPanthersFan said:

History says Wilks will fail and I will be laughing and laughing while you Wilks supporters try to invent some excuse as to why it isn’t his fault. 

I've deleted the part of your post that doesn't pertain to me. Thanks for your assumptions.  

As for this, good luck. I don't get caught up in childish behavior. 

8 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

I don’t understand. Is taking over a 1-4 dumpster fire irrelevant to you? Not picking his coaching staff? 

Wilks isn’t my prefered choice, but let’s not ignore context and pretend his situation was the same as the other HC’s in the division. 

Answer me this how does Wilks make the Panthers a better team? Can he lead the Panthers to a Super Bowl. Can he get out of his conservative tendencies? Can he evolve and be modern. The way he played football this year won’t win very many games. 
Playing not to lose is what Rivera and Fox did and it lead to a lot of season where we lost by one score and probably would have made the playoffs more if they were more aggressive offensively. 
If Wilks does become the coach he needs to know that his offense is gonna need to score points and remain aggressive. Not get the lead and the sit on it. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, pantherclaw said:

I've deleted the part of your post that doesn't pertain to me. Thanks for your assumptions.  

As for this, good luck. I don't get caught up in childish behavior. 

Childish. Yeah right. Can’t take criticism and also cannot take you view being challenged. You are pathetic. 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

What's the plan?

Evidently you don't read much of outside of here. Cool. 

As for details, nobody knows the details, but those inside of the teams that have inside knowledge have gone on record that Wilks has a strong plan. 

No HC candidate is publicly laying out their plan, so not sure what you expect to prove here, other than, "Wilks is a conservative defensive minded coach."

It amazing how every defensive minded coach is considered conservative,  despite the evidence of their defenses never being conservative.  

6 minutes ago, SetfreexX said:

From someone you all may respect more than me behind a keyboard. 

I mean, Wilks is just going to repolish Keep Pounding.  Volume 3.   Which is a drastic improvement over what Matt Rhule did here.  We saw that in season last year.  But we should forget Rhule ever existed and pretend Ron Rivera was just fired.  

• Beer 2

3 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Evidently you don't read much of outside of here. Cool. 

As for details, nobody knows the details, but those inside of the teams that have inside knowledge have gone on record that Wilks has a strong plan. 

No HC candidate is publicly laying out their plan, so not sure what you expect to prove here, other than, "Wilks is a conservative defensive minded coach."

It amazing how every defensive minded coach is considered conservative,  despite the evidence of their defenses never being conservative.  

Then post what you have read from credible sources. Seems like that would clear things up pretty quick. Is there some reason you can’t post these statements you have read elsewhere? 

• Pie 1