• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sexy Day 2 RB!!

WOW!!

I think the mocks are off and Abanikanda will go higher than he’s currently projected. 

And if you’re going for a speed back, I prefer Keaton Mitchell from ECU over Achane. His speed is just different. Can’t wait to see what he runs at the combine/pro day. 

No need to draft a RB on Day 2 if you can get one of these backs in the 4th or later. 

If you liked Terrell Davis and want the same kind of value that translated to the NFL, then this is your RB. His work ethic, power, agility, quickness, patience, instincts, blocking, and leadership are all there. He can tight rope a sideline while bulldozing LBs. Pushes the pile and has a powerful lean that a single defender struggles to stop. I doubt he would light up the combine, but put him on a football field and he will score TDs and get 1st downs. Best redzone RB in the draft. Best blocking RB in the draft. NFL ready.

Mo Ibrahim

Highlights

Performance after injury

Performance before injury

Breakdown

• Pie 2