• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich New Head Coach

NJPanthers12

4 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You Wilks haters are weird.

We easily make the playoffs if Wilks was the coach the entire season.

Yall make the fanbase look bad trashing this dude. Wilks was a class act the entire time. 

Hmm, maybe.  I think we only win at most 2 more games, and perhaps only that browns game because remember Darnold was hurt.  That may have been enough with tiebreakers.

Wilks is was a fine coach but it makes sense to go in a different direction on the other side of the ball.

• Pie 3

3 hours ago, mav1234 said:

Hmm, maybe.  I think we only win at most 2 more games, and perhaps only that browns game because remember Darnold was hurt.  That may have been enough with tiebreakers.

Wilks is was a fine coach but it makes sense to go in a different direction on the other side of the ball

Technically 2 more wins would have got us in the play offs. Lol

Edited by Jaxel

8 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yall make the fanbase look bad trashing this dude. Wilks was a class act the entire time. 

Wilks fans are weird. 

Still obsessing over a mediocre coach. 

You make the fanbase look like it is filled with smooth brain losers. 

Wilks is a good guy but he is not a coach that would be successful in the modern NFL. 

Go support another team if you can’t support Reich. 

You are pathetic. Get a life. 

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, RJK said:

Yes

Wilks fans are like a cold. Annoying as hell but eventually they will go away when they are either banned or realize constantly complaining their mediocre coach not get a job is just completely pointless. 
Difference between us and them. I wouldn’t have continued complaining if Wilks won the job. 
I would hope for the best. Wilks fans need to get over it and move on. 

Edited by TLGPanthersFan

8 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I'm pretty sure TLGpantherfan is a bot generated by Tepper.  I pretty much see Tepper the same I way I see Dr Claw from Inspector Gadget.

• Pie 1

15 hours ago, panthers55 said:

It the best stat to compare qbs given it takes into account numerous things.  And he only does what the OC calls. He can't help we ran like crazy against Detroit. He was a game manager and did what he could to win. 

no it isn't.

What do you think it actually includes?

• Pie 1