• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The NFL is Rigged

Diehardpanth02

7 minutes ago, Mage said:

Doesn't sound like you understand it, if you can't understand why the house usually wins.

They make smart bets and set smart lines.  

But if you would rather believe a conspiracy, go ahead.

You still talking about betting. Go gamble bro. I really don't care how you spend your indentured dollars.

Once again, if money is involved. People get greedy. And when people get greedy, they set things up in their favor to win money. If your so naive to not believe so. Then you my friend, are living in la la land.

You caught me, I don't bet. I was pointing out that people do. And more money is made for the house when thing go how they expect. And btw, who is the house?

Is it the NFL?

Edited by Diehardpanth02

37 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

We all found out on February 7th 2016

It proved to me that Ron Rivera can get out coached if you give the opposite side 2 weeks to prepare. 

Remmers at RT vs. Von Miller?  Did we adjust to give him help with a back or TE?  It has been a while since I watched it, but I remember Remmers being on an island vs. the top sack master in the league. 

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

It proved to me that Ron Rivera can get out coached if you give the opposite side 2 weeks to prepare. 

Remmers at RT vs. Von Miller?  Did we adjust to give him help with a back or TE?  It has been a while since I watched it, but I remember Remmers being on an island vs. the top sack master in the league. 

I don't disagree, but what does that have to do with the repeated spearings to Cam's helmet in the very year that blows to the head of a QB was THE point of emphasis?

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, Diehardpanth02 said:

Fight me. This is an entertainment program. This isn't competitive sports. To many stories line up to increase the talking points (the Kelce brothers), Mahomes on a Brady chase, the refs making questionable calls in favor of only one direction. You name it, no way so many coincidence. It all just seems odd to me.

I could be wrong. But in a sports betting world, how does the house know where to bet. It's only when they know the odds, or control the deck.

All just seems to scripted to me. I literally could've guessed the outcome of this game after the first quarter.

We knew it in SB50. Cotchery caught it but Manning had to win

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't disagree, but what does that have to do with the repeated spearings to Cam's helmet in the very year that blows to the head of a QB was THE point of emphasis?

Was that the 2016 season?  I recall playing Denver in the opener, and I was thinking that was the game wherein the entire Broncos Defense should have been fined and the refs fired.  Too tired to google.

• Pie 1

Does the NFL direct the Ref's to help one team as much as possible? I guarantee it.

Can a team still win with the NFL doing everything it can to ensure they don't? Also 100%

Some teams have the refs on their side, but in a sport where one drop/shank/fumble/anything can decide the outcome, the NFL script writers can be ball busted at any moment.

Just be glad football can never be like the NBA, which is the most rigged sport in the history of rigged sports.

11 minutes ago, Asaria said:

Does the NFL direct the Ref's to help one team as much as possible? I guarantee it.

Can a team still win with the NFL doing everything it can to ensure they don't? Also 100%

Some teams have the refs on their side, but in a sport where one drop/shank/fumble/anything can decide the outcome, the NFL script writers can be ball busted at any moment.

Just be glad football can never be like the NBA, which is the most rigged sport in the history of rigged sports.

How can basketball be rigged anymore easily than football? Biased officiating can easily sway outcomes in virtually every sport.

8 minutes ago, Asaria said:

Agreed that the NBA is rigged, but 1 bad call does not have nearly the level of significance that 1 bad call in the NFL does. And I'm not just talking about the last minute of a game. A free 1st down can be the difference in a punt vs 7 points, which is much bigger than possibly 2 points in the NBA