• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The work begins today

Mr. Scot

46 minutes ago, onmyown said:

It’s not hatred, it’s the results. I’d encourage you to care more about them when forming your perspective and understand how they have come about.

The owner and front office don’t seem to be satisfied with the results. There are plenty of owners not willing to eat money on mistakes. Ours eats it and then is putting out record setting offers in attempts to land the best staff possible. I’ll take it. 

4 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

I’m surprised the Jets don’t go for Campen they’re clearly wanting to lure Rodgers there 

I'm hoping we lock him in a deal before he gets too many other offers.  If Tabor gets snagged, that would be a loss, but losing Campen would REALLY suck.

1 hour ago, ECHornet said:

The owner and front office don’t seem to be satisfied with the results. There are plenty of owners not willing to eat money on mistakes. Ours eats it and then is putting out record setting offers in attempts to land the best staff possible. I’ll take it. 

Tepper looked back at his awful history and then decided he was still qualified to call the shots. If he truly wasn’t happy with the results he would have fired Fit, and hired consults to get a GM in there that would have in turn hired a coach like every other team does.

But that would’ve taken some humility. Pretty clear he thinks he is special, knows better than anyone, and is a path maker. This team is just a toy to him that only he can figure out.

Instead, he’s clinging on to a GM Rhule hired and still calling the shots as if he knows what he is doing. He doesn’t get props wasting his own money (which is fan money too btw).

2 hours ago, onmyown said:

Tepper looked back at his awful history and then decided he was still qualified to call the shots. If he truly wasn’t happy with the results he would have fired Fit, and hired consults to get a GM in there that would have in turn hired a coach like every other team does.

But that would’ve taken some humility. Pretty clear he thinks he is special, knows better than anyone, and is a path maker. This team is just a toy to him that only he can figure out.

Instead, he’s clinging on to a GM Rhule hired and still calling the shots as if he knows what he is doing. He doesn’t get props wasting his own money (which is fan money too btw).

Yeah...this is a pretty stupid take.

• Pie 1