• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best QB? Stroud or Young

Shocker

Stroud or Young  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Lets stop messing around who is the best QB and why

• CJ Stroud
    • Bryce Young
    • Pick this if you can’t read

On record…Bryce Young

Why?  I love QBs that step on campus and dominate immediately.  Both players started a game and were the guys. No transferring and no questions.  Young has been the best QB IMO from day 1.  He missed a few games diving for a first down and returned quickly.  
Posting my comps I would say this…

Young is similar to Mahomes

Stroud is similar to Goff

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

wow wasn't expecting the Young love.

Young is too short for me. Great QB, amazing ability to escape and pin point accuracy. I'm just too scared to take a chance on a guy with that frame and in a league where everyone is taller, faster, stronger.

My player comp for Young is Russ Wilson.

Stroud is the best QB, he has the size and the arm to be great. He was a missed FG away from beating the best team in college over the last two years with his arm AND legs which is not usual for him.

My player comp for Stroud is Justin Herbert.

Bryce

if he was the same size as Stroud.  People would be speaking about him in the same level as Andrew Luck and Trevor Lawerence level prospect 

I still say he’s the better prospect but Stroud is one heckuva consolation prize.

Some are scared by the size.  But the height to me is the most overblown thing by people and honestly a non issue.  The frame?  If he comes in at sub 190, I may be a little nervous.  But don’t see that happening.

Edited by ncfan
  • Pie 6

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Hearing many folks here that know QBs talk about size concerns is interesting.  If a player might drop it is probably Bryce.  Damn…I hope so.  

Weight is my only issue.  If he comes in at sub 190.  That when I have a problem.  The height is a non issue.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

Weight is my only issue.  If he comes in at sub 190.  That when I have a problem.  The height is a non issue.

I hear you.  He is like historically small.  This can’t be denied.  I wonder what Doug Flutie would have done in the league but he isn’t as small.  If we draft Young I think we have the best QB in the NFC next season.  And no…he doesn’t sit.  He starts.

• Pie 1