• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Latest info on staff building

Mr. Scot

8 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

The difference is Frank is a minister and probably lives by and practices his beliefs. I think Matt just pretended.

I believe Rhules father was a minister. I also remember Rhule 1st pressers and it had the same theme, at one point I thought the collection plate was getting passed.....

To each their own, Id much rather live next to a super religious nut than a hells angel.....

• Pie 1

30 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I believe Rhules father was a minister. I also remember Rhule 1st pressers and it had the same theme, at one point I thought the collection plate was getting passed.....

To each their own, Id much rather live next to a super religious nut than a hells angel.....

I take it you've never lived beside either of them. 

• Pie 6

37 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I take it you've never lived beside either of them. 

Ive.... in a way never had "neighbors", at least close enough to matter or( long enough). My uncle is a 150% religious nut and an old friend lived in the same neighbor hood as a hells angel club. One of the hells angels rules is, they are always right. My father in business has had dealing with them and a name that escapes me right now. (older guard). Most times the worst part of me visiting with my uncle, is he constantly quotes script.  My point remains, 100% rather live next to some super holly roller than hells angel. 

Moving I need lessons on neighbors, given the land Im looking at....but I found a few 10, 20, 50+ lots.

Edited by Basbear
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

Ive.... in a way never had "neighbors", at least close enough to matter or( long enough). My uncle is a 150% religious nut and an old friend lived in the same neighbor hood as a hells angel club. One of the hells angels rules is, they are always right. My father in business has had dealing with them and a name that escapes me right now. (older guard). Most times the worst part of me visiting with my uncle, is he constantly quotes script.  My point remains, 100% rather live next to some super holly roller than hells angel. 

Moving I need lessons on neighbors, given the land Im looking at....but I found a few 10, 20, 50+ lots.

When I lived in Greensboro my neighbor was in the club and I never had anything go missing. There was never a harsh word or disrespect towards any that didn't seek it out and there was never anything going down in our neighborhood.

There's a long story that involves his stripper mistress and me but I won't go into that here. Let's just say he was a great neighbor. 

Now the deacon neighbor I once had afterwards, he would never return anything he borrowed and was arrested for shoplifting a bag of candy while having $2000 in his pocket. 

Just goes to show you cannot judge a book by its cover.

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 6
  • Beer 1

11 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

When I lived in Greensboro my neighbor was in the club and I never had anything go missing. There was never a harsh word or disrespect towards any that didn't seek it out and there was never anything going down in our neighborhood.

There's a long story that involves his stripper mistress and me but I won't go into that here. Let's just say he was a great neighbor. 

Now the deacon neighbor I once had afterwards, he would never return anything he borrowed and was arrested for shoplifting a bag of candy while having $2000 in his pocket. 

Seems like whenever MC members are brought up in story, there always seems to be a stripper there.... coincidence?,🤔

• Beer 1

12 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Who we are, and who we want to be perceived as. 

Often two very different things. 

• Pie 1