• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ProFootballNetwork mock draft

TheSpecialJuan

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

If you want to experience stroke like symptoms, read on:

2023 NFL Mock Draft: Marino 5.0

Panthers@2x.png

1. Carolina Panthers (via CHI)*

Will Levis QB, Kentucky

TRADE
CAR gets: 2023 1st-round pick (No. 1)
CHI gets: 2023 1st-round pick (No. 9), 2023 2nd-round pick (No. 40), 2024 1st-round pick, 2024 3rd-round pick, 2025 1st-round pick

In Frank Reich, the Carolina Panthers hired the first offensive-minded head coach in franchise history. And after years of choosing to not participate in drafting a first-round quarterback despite having chances to do it, Carolina could go all-in to get their guy. There are plenty of rumblings that guy is Will Levis, who has all the physical makeup and intangibles to be a franchise quarterback. A coach like Reich could unlock his potential and set the course for the future.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/2023-nfl-mock-draft-anderson-wilson-murphy

I would be seriously worried giving up this kinda haul for Stoud or Young but for Levis it’s near insanity 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I think people automatically assuming the Bears will trade the #1 pick.

Colin Cowherd said he had a source within the Bears front office and said the new GM isn't in love with Justin Fields and they will look to trade him.

You just don't say that live on air if it doesn't have some truth to it. I think they could go QB and trade Fields for assets. Keep in mind the new GM didn't draft Justin Fields.

Warren Sapp has been saying the same thing. We may not know until draft night.

11 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

1) Carolina Panthers (from CHI): Bryce Young, QB, Alabama

Trade Compensation: Carolina Panthers receive pick No. 1; Chicago Bears receive 9, 39, 93, 2024 first-round pick, and 2024 third-round pick.

As it stands, the Carolina Panthers do not have a definitive answer at quarterback. Matt Corral did not feature as a rookie, and pinning the success of a new regime to the third-round selection from last year would be a bold start to the Frank Reich era.

The Panthers make a big move to go and get the top QB option available in Bryce Young. They have good pieces scattered across the roster and can afford to pay up to go from ninth to first in this 2023 NFL Mock Draft.

This would be a solid landing spot for Young’s fantasy value. The offensive line isn’t perfect, but it has some good pieces. In DJ Moore, Terrace Marshall Jr., Shi Smith, Laviska Shenault, and Tommy Tremble, there are at least some capable weapons. Young may not deliver huge production as a rookie, but he has a QB-friendly head coach, and the Panthers could add some pieces in free agency.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2023-nfl-mock-draft-raiders-get-aaron-rodgers-hendon-hooker-heads-to-new-orleans/

Maybe the Reich era's different but this organization is too leaky to keep a move like this under wraps. There hasn't been a hint of us looking Bryce's way.

Edited by MechaZain

12 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

If you want to experience stroke like symptoms, read on:

2023 NFL Mock Draft: Marino 5.0

Panthers@2x.png

1. Carolina Panthers (via CHI)*

Will Levis QB, Kentucky

TRADE
CAR gets: 2023 1st-round pick (No. 1)
CHI gets: 2023 1st-round pick (No. 9), 2023 2nd-round pick (No. 40), 2024 1st-round pick, 2024 3rd-round pick, 2025 1st-round pick

In Frank Reich, the Carolina Panthers hired the first offensive-minded head coach in franchise history. And after years of choosing to not participate in drafting a first-round quarterback despite having chances to do it, Carolina could go all-in to get their guy. There are plenty of rumblings that guy is Will Levis, who has all the physical makeup and intangibles to be a franchise quarterback. A coach like Reich could unlock his potential and set the course for the future.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/2023-nfl-mock-draft-anderson-wilson-murphy/

Get Out Fruit GIF by Chris Cimino

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I understand that maybe some people in the organization might be on Levis.....I get that(not agree but I get it).

But making that kind of trade to get him? Bruh.....start at the top and start firing until you reach the field.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

12 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Colin Cowherd said he had a source within the Bears front office and said the new GM isn't in love with Justin Fields and they will look to trade him.

You just don't say that live on air if it doesn't have some truth to it. I think they could go QB and trade Fields for assets. Keep in mind the new GM didn't draft Justin Fields.

Give them two 2nd round picks. No way you hand a conference opponent the 1st pick of the draft, the number 9 pick of the draft, and however much other draft stuff they have. 

Panthers need to focus on the core of talent on the team. We aren't a rookie QB away from being competitive so why would we trade everything this year and next year for one? So we get a QB and can't support them until Year 4 when, if they aren't ruined, we have to re-sign them to a cap constraining deal. 

The only way that works is if you land Josh Allen, Patrick Mahomes, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Lamar Jackson type dudes. The closest I see in this draft to someone who could reach that ceiling is Stroud and maybe Richardson. 

Young and Levis may end up being good, but I just don't see them as great options. People are making a lot of excuses for Levis and the only reason why is because he has a rocket launcher for an arm. If Bryce Young was 4 inches and 30 lbs heavier, he may be a great option. Hell, he still may be a great option but even his comps in Russell Wilson and Drew Brees required league leading defenses.

So I think we need to build out the defense first, fill in the dime-a-dozen type positions on the offense second, then find the QB. I also still believe it's foolish to sleep on Darnold and Corral paired with Reich. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

12 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

During the lead up to the draft folks were reporting live on air that Fields wasn’t a first in last out kind of guy. 

It was false then and then it’s been demonstrably false since. The new GM Ryan Poles already declared Justin Fields the 2023 starter.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/bears-gm-ryan-poles-must-be-blown-away-draft-qb-no-1

When asked if Fields was the 2023 starter he literally said yeah. Later he was asked if they would consider a QB at 1. He said he’d have to be blown away. 

It’s literally him trying to not lose value on the #1 pick so they can trade it. 

Also, Warren Sapp has 0 connections to the Bears. 

The Bears would be trading away Fields and going with a much less mobile CJ Stroud? A much undersized Young? Two project QBs in Levis and Richardson who have never been as accurate as Fields in college? 

It makes no sense. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

I can't believe you guys take these mock drafts seriously.  

Mock drafts are only somewhat believable once the evaluation periods gets going in full bore(usually post-Combine). Then all the scouts and FO types start leaking info or the interest about specific players becomes more obvious so that the mock drafters can be even remotely accurate.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Java Burn Reviews (Weight Loss Supplement) Real Ingredients, Benefits, Risks, And Honest Customer Reviews     yesterday   Java Burn claims to boost your health, energy, and well-being, aiding in quick weight loss. This product is unique compared to other elixirs available.     Visit the official website to get it (75% Off Today and Special Discount Code Applied)   Java Burn not only helps you lose weight but also significantly increases your metabolism, burning fat from problem areas and providing you with incredible energy throughout the day.   Ingredients in Java Burn   Java Burn is a 100% risk-free supplement designed to support easy and effective weight loss. It contains the following ingredients:   L-Carnitine Chromium Chlorogenic Acid L-Theanine EGCG Caffeine   Click to Get Your Pack Today   Final Thoughts In conclusion, I highly recommend placing your order now! The nutrients in Java Burn offer remarkable health benefits. This product helps improve your metabolic rate and supports a healthy immune system without causing side effects. Trust me, losing weight is easier with Java Burn!     Recommended Dosage: One packet with morning coffee Quality Assurance: Produced in FDA-approved and GMP-compliant facilities, containing premium-grade ingredients Primary Benefits: Accelerates metabolism Facilitates efficient fat burning Suppresses appetite Elevates energy levels Enhances overall well-being Side Effects: No adverse reactions reported Suitability: Suitable for individuals aged 18 and above Pros: Natural and safe formulation Ingredients backed by scientific research Manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities Free from GMOs, gluten, fillers, colors, and stimulants Third-party lab testing for quality assurance Free shipping with purchase of a 6-month supply Limited-time discounts available 60-day money-back guarantee Expedited delivery   Visit The Official Website And Place Your Order For The Best Prices Available! How To Consume Java Burn Coffee Powder? To consume Java Burn coffee powder, simply mix one packet with your morning coffee, whether hot or cold. Each pouch contains 30 packets, providing a month's supply. It's best to take the Java Burn-infused coffee with or without food. However, it's crucial to adhere to the recommended dosage and avoid exceeding it, as overconsumption may result in adverse health effects.     When Will You Notice Java Burn Results? To notice visible results from Java Burn, it's recommended to consistently take the supplement for a period of 3 to 6 months. The manufacturer advises that the longer and more consistently you use the product, the better the results will be. To maintain these results over time, it's beneficial to follow a healthy diet and engage in regular exercise. Skipping doses can negatively impact the longevity of the results, so it's essential to adhere to the recommended dosage consistently. Java Burn Customer Reviews And Feedback Java Burn has garnered positive feedback from users, with many reporting significant improvements in metabolism and energy levels. Some users have also noted a reduction in weight. These testimonials can be found on trusted healthcare forums and other reliable sources. Overall, based on Java Burn customer reviews, the formula appears to be safe for use, with users experiencing favorable outcomes. Sarah Jones - Miami, Florida: "Java Burn has been a game-changer for my mornings! I used to struggle with feeling sluggish after my coffee, but since adding this supplement, I have a noticeable boost in energy that lasts throughout the morning. It's also helped curb my afternoon sugar cravings, which has been a huge win in my weight management journey. While I haven't seen a dramatic weight loss, I've definitely noticed my clothes fitting a bit looser, and I feel more confident overall. It's easy to use and dissolves perfectly in my coffee. Overall, I'm happy with the results and would recommend Java Burn to anyone looking for a natural way to increase energy and support weight management." Eamin Iqbal- Seattle, Washington: "I was a bit skeptical about Java Burn at first, but the money-back guarantee convinced me to give it a try. After a few weeks of consistent use, I have to say I'm impressed. I've definitely noticed an improvement in my digestion, which has been a chronic issue for me. My morning coffee no longer upsets my stomach, and I feel lighter throughout the day. While the weight loss hasn't been super fast, I've lost a few pounds and have more energy to hit the gym. It's a welcome change, and I'm feeling more motivated to continue my fitness journey. The single-serving packets are convenient, and I appreciate the natural ingredients used in the formula." Amanda Garcia - Austin, Texas: "As a busy working mom, I constantly battle fatigue. Since adding Java Burn to my morning routine, I've found it much easier to stay focused and productive throughout the day. The added energy boost is significant, and I no longer experience that afternoon slump I used to get. I haven't noticed a huge difference on the scale, but my clothes are definitely fitting better, and I feel more toned. It's a subtle change, but I appreciate the added support for my overall health and well-being. The taste is mild and doesn't alter my coffee flavor, which is a plus. So far, I'm happy with Java Burn and will likely continue using it." Michael Anderson - Chicago, Illinois: "I've been using Java Burn for a couple of months now, and while the weight loss hasn't been mind-blowing, I have noticed some positive changes. My metabolism feels like it's revved up a bit, and I don't seem to get as bloated after meals. The energy boost is also a welcome addition to my day. I still make sure to maintain a healthy diet and exercise routine, but Java Burn feels like a helpful sidekick in my weight management journey. It's easy to incorporate into my morning coffee ritual, and the taste is undetectable. The price point is a bit on the higher side, but considering the convenience and potential benefits, I think it's worth it." Olivia Lee - Los Angeles, California: "I'm always on the lookout for natural ways to support my health and fitness goals. Java Burn caught my eye because of its focus on natural ingredients. After using it for a few weeks, I can say I haven't experienced any negative side effects. My energy levels have definitely improved, and I find myself reaching for sugary snacks less often. It's too early to say for sure about weight loss, but I'm feeling more confident and motivated to keep healthy habits. The single-serve packets are perfect for travel, and I appreciate the transparent information provided about the ingredients. Overall, I'm happy with my experience so far and will continue using Java Burn to see how it impacts my long-term health." How Much Does Java Burn Cost? Currently, Java Burn is offered at an accessible price point. Here are the pricing options available for the supplement: Single pouch: $69 per pouch (+ Shipping Charge) Three pouches: $49 per pouch (+ Shipping Charge) Six pouches: $39 per pouch (Free Shipping) For those interested in purchasing Java Burn, it's recommended to visit the official website for ordering. Where To Buy Java Burn Coffee Formula At Best Prices? To purchase Java Burn coffee formula at the best prices, it's advisable to visit the official website. There, you can find various package options tailored to your needs, along with any ongoing discounts or promotions. Additionally, buying directly from the official website ensures that you receive genuine products and have access to any exclusive offers or guarantees provided by the manufacturer.         Click Here To Order Java Burn From Its Official Website                                                                                        
    • yesterday   Java Burn claims to boost your health, energy, and well-being, aiding in quick weight loss. This product is unique compared to other elixirs available.     Visit the official website to get it (75% Off Today and Special Discount Code Applied)   Java Burn not only helps you lose weight but also significantly increases your metabolism, burning fat from problem areas and providing you with incredible energy throughout the day.   Ingredients in Java Burn   Java Burn is a 100% risk-free supplement designed to support easy and effective weight loss. It contains the following ingredients:   L-Carnitine Chromium Chlorogenic Acid L-Theanine EGCG Caffeine   Click to Get Your Pack Today   Final Thoughts In conclusion, I highly recommend placing your order now! The nutrients in Java Burn offer remarkable health benefits. This product helps improve your metabolic rate and supports a healthy immune system without causing side effects. Trust me, losing weight is easier with Java Burn!     Recommended Dosage: One packet with morning coffee Quality Assurance: Produced in FDA-approved and GMP-compliant facilities, containing premium-grade ingredients Primary Benefits: Accelerates metabolism Facilitates efficient fat burning Suppresses appetite Elevates energy levels Enhances overall well-being Side Effects: No adverse reactions reported Suitability: Suitable for individuals aged 18 and above Pros: Natural and safe formulation Ingredients backed by scientific research Manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities Free from GMOs, gluten, fillers, colors, and stimulants Third-party lab testing for quality assurance Free shipping with purchase of a 6-month supply Limited-time discounts available 60-day money-back guarantee Expedited delivery   Visit The Official Website And Place Your Order For The Best Prices Available! How To Consume Java Burn Coffee Powder? To consume Java Burn coffee powder, simply mix one packet with your morning coffee, whether hot or cold. Each pouch contains 30 packets, providing a month's supply. It's best to take the Java Burn-infused coffee with or without food. However, it's crucial to adhere to the recommended dosage and avoid exceeding it, as overconsumption may result in adverse health effects.     When Will You Notice Java Burn Results? To notice visible results from Java Burn, it's recommended to consistently take the supplement for a period of 3 to 6 months. The manufacturer advises that the longer and more consistently you use the product, the better the results will be. To maintain these results over time, it's beneficial to follow a healthy diet and engage in regular exercise. Skipping doses can negatively impact the longevity of the results, so it's essential to adhere to the recommended dosage consistently. Java Burn Customer Reviews And Feedback Java Burn has garnered positive feedback from users, with many reporting significant improvements in metabolism and energy levels. Some users have also noted a reduction in weight. These testimonials can be found on trusted healthcare forums and other reliable sources. Overall, based on Java Burn customer reviews, the formula appears to be safe for use, with users experiencing favorable outcomes. Sarah Jones - Miami, Florida: "Java Burn has been a game-changer for my mornings! I used to struggle with feeling sluggish after my coffee, but since adding this supplement, I have a noticeable boost in energy that lasts throughout the morning. It's also helped curb my afternoon sugar cravings, which has been a huge win in my weight management journey. While I haven't seen a dramatic weight loss, I've definitely noticed my clothes fitting a bit looser, and I feel more confident overall. It's easy to use and dissolves perfectly in my coffee. Overall, I'm happy with the results and would recommend Java Burn to anyone looking for a natural way to increase energy and support weight management." Eamin Iqbal- Seattle, Washington: "I was a bit skeptical about Java Burn at first, but the money-back guarantee convinced me to give it a try. After a few weeks of consistent use, I have to say I'm impressed. I've definitely noticed an improvement in my digestion, which has been a chronic issue for me. My morning coffee no longer upsets my stomach, and I feel lighter throughout the day. While the weight loss hasn't been super fast, I've lost a few pounds and have more energy to hit the gym. It's a welcome change, and I'm feeling more motivated to continue my fitness journey. The single-serving packets are convenient, and I appreciate the natural ingredients used in the formula." Amanda Garcia - Austin, Texas: "As a busy working mom, I constantly battle fatigue. Since adding Java Burn to my morning routine, I've found it much easier to stay focused and productive throughout the day. The added energy boost is significant, and I no longer experience that afternoon slump I used to get. I haven't noticed a huge difference on the scale, but my clothes are definitely fitting better, and I feel more toned. It's a subtle change, but I appreciate the added support for my overall health and well-being. The taste is mild and doesn't alter my coffee flavor, which is a plus. So far, I'm happy with Java Burn and will likely continue using it." Michael Anderson - Chicago, Illinois: "I've been using Java Burn for a couple of months now, and while the weight loss hasn't been mind-blowing, I have noticed some positive changes. My metabolism feels like it's revved up a bit, and I don't seem to get as bloated after meals. The energy boost is also a welcome addition to my day. I still make sure to maintain a healthy diet and exercise routine, but Java Burn feels like a helpful sidekick in my weight management journey. It's easy to incorporate into my morning coffee ritual, and the taste is undetectable. The price point is a bit on the higher side, but considering the convenience and potential benefits, I think it's worth it." Olivia Lee - Los Angeles, California: "I'm always on the lookout for natural ways to support my health and fitness goals. Java Burn caught my eye because of its focus on natural ingredients. After using it for a few weeks, I can say I haven't experienced any negative side effects. My energy levels have definitely improved, and I find myself reaching for sugary snacks less often. It's too early to say for sure about weight loss, but I'm feeling more confident and motivated to keep healthy habits. The single-serve packets are perfect for travel, and I appreciate the transparent information provided about the ingredients. Overall, I'm happy with my experience so far and will continue using Java Burn to see how it impacts my long-term health." How Much Does Java Burn Cost? Currently, Java Burn is offered at an accessible price point. Here are the pricing options available for the supplement: Single pouch: $69 per pouch (+ Shipping Charge) Three pouches: $49 per pouch (+ Shipping Charge) Six pouches: $39 per pouch (Free Shipping) For those interested in purchasing Java Burn, it's recommended to visit the official website for ordering. Where To Buy Java Burn Coffee Formula At Best Prices? To purchase Java Burn coffee formula at the best prices, it's advisable to visit the official website. There, you can find various package options tailored to your needs, along with any ongoing discounts or promotions. Additionally, buying directly from the official website ensures that you receive genuine products and have access to any exclusive offers or guarantees provided by the manufacturer.         Click Here To Order Java Burn From Its Official Website                                                                                        
    • [Updated Reviews] FitSpresso – Is FitSpresso Formula Safe? See the Truth Exposed!   FitSpresso Reviews: Overall, the reviews of FitSpresso are mostly positive (Rating 4.92/5). It seems to be a safe and effective way to help you lose weight without having to make any major lifestyle changes. If you're looking for an easy and convenient way to lose weight, then this product may be worth considering. This FitSpresso reviews will explore whether this weight loss powder can deliver on its claims to increase energy, burn fat, and improve wellbeing using natural ingredients. FitSpresso contains metabolism-activating compounds like green tea, probiotics, and Guarana seed to ignite fat burning while curbing hunger. GET YOUR FitSpresso 75% DISCOUNT NOW Click here to Learn More Fitspresso Coffee Users say mixing one scoop of FitSpresso into water or a smoothie gives them sustained energy and focus to power through healthy habits and workouts. Keep reading this FitSpresso review to learn more about how its research-backed formula provides an advantage for achieving your weight loss goals. With FitSpresso, get ready to rediscover your zest for life! Losing weight is about more than dropping pounds – it’s about achieving better health. A supplement like FitSpresso that addresses overall wellbeing may offer an adjunct to diet and exercise for those struggling to slim down. Read on for the full FitSpresso Review and decide if it could be right for you. FitSpresso Coffee: A Novel Weight Loss Supplement! The report published by the US National Institutes of Health should raise everyone’s eyebrows as it states one in three adults is overweight. The modern age has offered lots of advantages and people in general lead a life of comfort. It has manifested itself in ways like obesity that most of us tend to ignore. GET YOUR FitSpresso 75% DISCOUNT NOW Click here to Learn More Fitspresso Coffee What Is FitSpresso? FitSpresso is a weight management formula that promotes healthy weight loss along with multiple health benefits. It is an organic blend of potent natural substances branded as effective in dealing with most of the health ailments we face in our daily lives. The FitSpresso weight loss supplement is made in an FDA-approved facility that is certified by the GMP. It does not have any trace of GMOs or chemical stimulants added in its formulation. It is a natural weight loss aid that can be taken by all adults without age restrictions. How Does FitSpresso Work? FitSpresso is an herbal weight loss formula that makes use of exogenous ketones that promote weight loss in a fast and effective manner. The supplement’s potent ingredients do not allow fat deposition in the body and help to burn stored fats in a sustainable manner. Besides, it also contains ingredients that help to manage stress and thereby speed up the process of weight loss. It works round the clock and supports metabolic processes in the body throughout. Another advantage that FitSpresso fat burner has is its ability to maintain healthy blood sugar levels. The FitSpresso supplement suppresses sugar cravings and helps you stay mentally focused on your daily activities. It helps consistent fat-burning through thermogenesis, a process in which the body raises its temperature. FitSpresso Real Customer Reviews FitSpresso has the reputation of receiving maximum numbers of positive feedback in short time frames. The FitSpresso users have opened up their minds and minced no words in complementing the supplement for its effective results. However, not all FitSpresso customer reviews received were positive. We could also see some criticism against it for the delayed action in producing results. Scientific Evidence Behind Key Ingredients The FitSpresso weight loss supplement is backed by solid scientific evidence. Plenty of studies are available on the ingredients used in the formula and the working principle that it follows. The supplement consists of a proprietary blend of 6 ingredients. All the FitSpresso ingredients used in the supplement are listed below along with scientific studies on the benefits that they offer: FitSpresso Side Effects FitSpresso, unlike many other supplements, has no chemicals added to its formulation. It is due to this fact that the supplement does not induce any health problems in the long run. There haven’t been any single instances of side effects for it anywhere to date. Please follow the label instructions strictly to avoid overuse of the supplement. FitSpresso Reviews: Conclusion FitSpresso is a novel weight loss supplement that is formulated using core natural materials specifically designed to manage your body weight. It is made using organic and herbal compounds which have a record of aiding us in health matters. In this FitSpresso review, the supplement is made in high-quality production centers registered under the FDA and certified by GMP which are located in the US. It is made available in the form of healthy capsules which are ideal for oral consumption. FitSpresso has garnered a lot of positive feedback in short periods. In the FitSpresso reviews for weight loss, the user community has made their approval for the supplement public in their positive reviews. The supplement is affordable at lower rates along with added discounts. GET YOUR FitSpresso 75% DISCOUNT NOW Click here to Learn More Fitspresso Coffee .. . .