• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl LVII

Kentucky Panther

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

If this game doesn't show you that Wilks wasn't cut out to be a head coach, then IDK what will. Wilks would have NEVER went for those 4th downs lol

Apparently some people thought Reich went for it on 4th down too often. We seem to like doing complete 180's here so makes sense

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Everyone knows my stance on officiating.  I hate NFL officials and the NFL as an organization.  But, I mean, he was lined up extremely offsides lol.

If you didn't happen to see his posts in the AFCCG thread he's clearly a big Chiefs fan they must be his second team idk.

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Everyone knows my stance on officiating.  I hate NFL officials and the NFL as an organization.  But, I mean, he was lined up extremely offsides lol.

Lots of reasons to hate the refs, but aside from that Bradberry no call it's been pretty good 

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

The ball wasn’t snapped and he got back. The refs have been dogshit tonight, all benefitting Philly

• Pie 1