• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carr’s destination betting odds

ncfan

I'll just say I wouldn't hate it if we picked Carr up. I'm a fan and it would help us focus the draft on getting an upgrade at WR, TE, and/or CB.

He'd be more expensive than a rookie, but we'd come out of the gates a lot quicker, we'd have a really good QB with a huge chip in his shoulder, and we wouldn't have to give up any draft capital to get him.

Basically I'm good if we draft one of the top 3 or if we pick Carr up.

• Pie 3

For a QB looking to rebuild his resume......panthers looking sooo hawt right now...

Im not a Carr fan, but like him more than many huddlers. 

Carr has had 20 HCs during his raiders era, think about it.....I bet more OCs too...

Raiders have ranked 32 in defense since Carr was drafted.

Then theres the one playoff game and inconstancy, but I blame the raiders org much more than Carr.

Hes in the Cousins group for me.  

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

He'd be more expensive than a rookie, but we'd come out of the gates a lot quicker, we'd have a really good QB with a huge chip in his shoulder, and we wouldn't have to give up any draft capital to get him.

This is almost assuredly the discussion Reich's coaches and Tepper are having at the moment.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I'll just say I wouldn't hate it if we picked Carr up. I'm a fan and it would help us focus the draft on getting an upgrade at WR, TE, and/or CB.

Basically I'm good if we draft one of the top 3 or if we pick Carr up.

I just don’t see this team making the Super Bowl with Carr. He had some really bad games in 2022 and while some of that may be on the team him throwing 3 INTS against the Steelers when the Raiders needed to win that game has me worried we will pick up a QB that can possibly get us to the playoffs but not the Super Bowl. 
Carr is gonna want a long term deal and I don’t feel good about giving a 3 or 4 year deal to a QB that isn’t that impressive and will need a really good team around him to be successful. 
Carr is more Cousins than Stafford, imo. 

Edited by TLGPanthersFan

8 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

This is almost assuredly the discussion Reich's coaches and Tepper are having at the moment.

Hopefully Tepper shows patience and realizes this team has tried this reclamation QB stuff 3 years and in a row and has yet to work out. 

Edited by TLGPanthersFan

1 minute ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

"We should draft Marcel Dareus instead of Cam Newton."

If the Panthers were holding the first pick in this year's draft, I'm almost certain they'd be picking a QB.

Unfortunately, they're sitting at 9 and moving up to #1 would likely cost more draft capital than a team with so many needs can afford to give up.

Just now, NanuqoftheNorth said:

If the Panthers were holding the first pick in this year's draft, I'm almost certain they'd be picking a QB.

Unfortunately, they're sitting at 9 and moving up to #1 would likely cost more draft capital than a team with so many needs can afford to give up.

What needs? #2 DE? #2 CB? #3 WR? TE?

Which of those needs are holding us back more than not having a QB is?

• Pie 1