• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers met with Hooker per report

raleigh-panther

7 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

They were in night and day different systems with completely opposite side of the spectrum talent. Levis was dealt a short hand last year and played through 3 different injuries simutlaneously. 

The stats dont tell the story. Can't get wrapped up in that without understanding the systems and situations.

Will Levis is a turnover machine. Do not want at all. We already have a Will Levis on our team, his name is Sam Darnold.

• Pie 2

25 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Of the QB's in this draft he seems like the most safe pick. But Stroud/Young/Levis/AR are simply just more talented as QB's.

Hendon Hooker a 26 year old rookie coming from a gimmicky system that is hurt is the safest pick in this draft?  Damn man I know you are a troll poster but this takes the cake

• Pie 3

10 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

We going off college numbers now?  Jesus

No, but you can't just dismiss them. Look at these terrible stats.

2406 yds - 71st

19 TDs - tied 50th

10 int - tied 91st

60.9 QBR - 59th

If you are going to be a top 10 pick, you gotta give me something better than that. I do not get the hype around this guy. Would much rather take a swing on Anthony Richardson or Hendon Hooker.

Compare those stats with Hendon Hooker

3135 yds - 30th

27 TDs - tied 18th

2 ints - tied-1st

89.5 QBR - 1st

And yet one is going top 10 and the other is going in the 2nd round (albeit, I understand with Hendon's injury).

Edited by Castavar
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

No, but you can't just dismiss them. Look at these terrible stats.

2406 yds - 71st

19 TDs - tied 50th

10 int - tied 91st

60.9 QBR - 59th

If you are going to be a top 10 pick, you gotta give me something better than that. I do not get the hype around this guy. Would much rather take a swing on Anthony Richardson or Hendon Hooker.

Compare those stats with Hendon Hooker

3135 yds - 30th

27 TDs - tied 18th

2 ints - tied-1st

89.5 QBR - 1st

And yet one is going top 8 and the other is going in the 2nd round (albeit, I understand with Hendon's injury).

you cant dismiss them but you most certainly can put them in context, simply laying them out like that is pretty lazy

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Hendon Hooker a 26 year old rookie coming from a gimmicky system that is hurt is the safest pick in this draft?  Damn man I know you are a troll poster but this takes the cake

Don't we already have a former SEC QB with injury concerns who came from a gimmicky college system on our roster?