• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers get an A from the Players Association, but there are concerns

Mr. Scot

I wonder how much the rock hill debacle played into teppers grade for willingness to upgrade. Considering he was ready to make a multi billion dollar facility I can’t see him being 18th… but at the same time until it actually happens I guess you gotta judge by what’s available today 

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Highest rated category...

A+
TIED FOR 1ST
Players rated their training staff very highly and believe that they significantly add to their personal success.

If that is talking about the current group, keep them here......i just wanted the of much of the rhule stink gone...

10 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Take out the food and nutrition grade, and it appears our weighted average would be easily top 5. 

read the Cardinals summary - they friggin charge for meals LOL

I member old brentson buckner talking about playing for the bungals and they tried to get him to use a USED cup......"I AINT USING A USED CUP". So the coaches had to send out a employee to buy him a new....too funny. "They had a big bin of them"...lols

Plus I memeber marvin louis talking about players filled up their bookbags with Gatorade and so they started to charge each bottle...old bungals were something else.... 

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1

4 hours ago, stbugs said:

Honestly, with Tepper’s money, kind of sad that we aren’t great in all those categories. That’s all non-salary cap so here’s where a rich owner after 4 years should have had an impact. Seems silly that we have players falling regularly in a pool area.

They were building a brand new facility. So while the reason it fell through likely involves ownership mistakes it's not like he refused to address these things.

5 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

He’s dumped a lot of money already into the facilities at the stadium. The bubble, the new Sorinex weights, the expanded training table. You can only go so far with the current stadium.

If only we had a state of the art practice facility with multiple fields, hotels, restaurants, and the top of the line equipment located somewhere relatively close to BOA we would be golden. 

12 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

original.jpg

What a legendary press conference in Panthers history. It’ll be a shame when most people no longer get this reference. And that was right before the doomed 2010 season I believe.

Edited by Mage