• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine Drills: Quarterback Day

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, CamTheMan said:

It 1000000% matters. Believing a guy is going to magically improve because he touches an NFL field and faces way harder competition is not realistic. Just because it has happened before does not mean it is the recipe for success. People like to use Josh Allen as an excuse like he wasn't manhandling linebackers and launching the football 70 yards in the air. He got put into a perfect NFL system for him and developed great. It happens sometimes. The bottom line is that the overwhelming majority of successful NFL players were also successful in college.

Guys like Ken Dorsey would have been first rounders off their college production. 

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

I was asking for links to just read it and get the context. I like "inside info"

I can try to find it. I believe it was in the “updated staff” thread…  I missed the one about us making our move after the combine though. 

30 minutes ago, RJK said:

How is saying Levis is head and shoulders above in these workouts reasonable? The math ain’t mathin 

That’s her opinion  .. And obviously it’s coming from the scouts and coaches she is getting information from while she is sitting around then at the stadium.. The fact she is a paid beat writer of the team and covering them “while getting paid to do so” should be math enough.. Would you have made the same Nail comment if Joe Person tweeted it??

9 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Agreed.  I was actually unimpressed when contrasting his performance with the hype they were pumping leading up to it.  The accuracy was not good.  I didn't see any clear distinction in arm strength or talent.  The one positive I will say is that he does appear to have a quick release and solid footwork.  His throws look effortless, but they also looked meh.  I don't know where the "experts" are getting this from.

Yeah, there wasn't much there when it was supposed to be his show.

• Poo 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not trying to impress you. Could not possibly care less about what you think. We're just talking about these drills here.

Lots of cry babies here today 🤷‍♂️ prob already drunk waiting for the amateur basketball game 

Just now, SaltAndPepper said:

Panthers: 2023 1st, 2023 2nd, 2024 1st, 2025 1st 

Bears: 2023 1st.

oh okay.. hmmm... 3 1sts is a tough pill to swallow.  If the franchise is certain... i guess you do it. Like Fitts says... if your conviction is there and you understand you are signing your death notice potentially...