• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breaking: Lamar Jackson is available as Raven's have placed the non-exclusive franchise tag on him.

thunderraiden

Just now, The Lobo said:

Lol person shot that down huh…damn oh well, better not miss on a rookie Tepper/Fitt

Not sure what the advantage is to leaking this if you haven’t secured a top spot in the draft

At some point when you’re just bidding against yourself and already have offered up 400 picks to move up to 1 you might wanna be able to say “maybe we’ll check in with Lamar” before offering pick 401

• Pie 2

12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He doesn't have a choice.

I disagree . . . you can't force a player to sign a contract and you can't force them to play.  Try that and watch Lamar throw 10 interceptions the first game of the year.  

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Either way, what we're ultimately talking about is akin to trading for Newton and guaranteeing his contract after his injuries occurred.

Don't remember exactly, but didn't Cam want a guaranteed contract after his last shoulder injury? I seem to remember something about that and then letting him play out the one year remaining. I tried to find it but didn't have any luck. 

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

He was an MVP 4 years ago and he’s pretty much performed worse in every statistical category each year since then and hasn’t played a full season since 2020. I don’t really get the narrative. Hard pass on trading 2 firsts plus the contract. I’d be down for signing him to the right deal if he were a free agent, but he’s not.

He's won 75% of his games as a starter.

lol some of you dudes just don't want this guy which is fine. Just admit you don't wont him. But when you push a narrative like this dude has fell off is just not true.

How has he fell off when he's winning 75% of his games as a starter?

• Pie 1