• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If... AR drops to 9, do you take him then?

musicman

7 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

It would be nice if one of these QBs makes it to 9 and we have all of those picks to build around the rookie. 

1 minute ago, Kentucky Panther said:

I agree with this. I don’t think this is likely though, and I would be happy to see the Panthers make a move if the staff feels strongly about any of the top 4

If AR or Levis is worth a first, then I'd think that Hooker has to be worth a second. Just food for thought.

I do think that we're going to do our damndest to move up though. I just hope that we don't let Poles take our dignity.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

I agree with this. I don’t think this is likely though, and I would be happy to see the Panthers make a move if the staff feels strongly about any of the top 4

If they think a certain player is their guy I’ll back them until they give me a reason not to, which hopefully won’t happen.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Martin said:

I almost think Seattle resigning Geno makes it more likely they take AR. It would be a perfect situation where he can sit, learn and develop behind Geno.

Not really considering it’s a 3 year deal, drafting a QB this year almost negates their advantageous rookie contract. Beyond that having more players at a position especially of the caliber Geno played last year reduces the chances of drafting a player at the same position. Adding in Pete Carrols age, he’s most likely hitching his wagon to Geno and investing in him for his last chance at another ring. I could see them taking a QB at 5 but pick 5 is by no means the floor for Anthony Richardson. His price is at an all time high after the combine, I expect it to revert a small bit once scouts hear themselves back towards assessing tape.  

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, top dawg said:

If AR or Levis is worth a first, then I'd think that Hooker has to be worth a second. Just food for thought.

I do think that we're going to do our damndest to move up though. I just hope that we don't let Poles take our dignity.

Hooker is worth a 2nd, but does a desperate team like Tampa use their first on him and leave us with nothing if we go that route? Counting on a QB in the second is definitely risky too.

6 hours ago, top dawg said:

i think the panthers 59th pick is awful hard not to use on him *if the top3-4 doesnt work.

Edited by Basbear