• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We’re trading for #1 pick !!!

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

I hope this board realizes what it means throwing from Marvin Harrison Jr, Garrett Wilson, Chris Olave, Jaxson Smith Njigba, and Emeka Egbuka in the big10.

to

Terrace Marshall, Shi Smith, Laviska Shanault in the nfl. This offense will have zero identity. Game breaker at rb? Lol no. Decent wr? Bottom five in the nfl. Star tight end? LOL. This is bogus.

And... throwing to DJ would solve that?

15 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

D.J. Moore has been criminally underrated by our fanbase.

I think a lot of fans are going to be in for a surprise if they think his production is going to be easily replaced.

Shouldn’t be too difficult to replace 900 yards and 7 TDs

• Pie 4
  • The D 1
  • Flames 1

15 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

103 yards and a TD against All-Pro CB Surtain jr in week 12. 

You would take that one game over a rookie franchise QB? I get what you’re saying (my post history shows I’ve been one of the biggest supporters of Moore) but I take this deal 100 times out of 100. DJ was not impacting games like a franchise QB.ast season was extremely forgettable for DJ and he had multiple Agnes where he seemed checked out. His trade value was the equivalent of a first round draft pick and that is solid value for getting our guy at number 1 overall

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

You think we get our guy?

I have mixed feelings right now. By our guy I believe you mean Stroud. I wish we would come out tomorrow and announce we are drafting Stroud. There’s no point keeping it secret anymore. 

However, this is the best staff we have ever put together and our guys decided to go up to one and get our guy. So if it’s not Stroud I’ll still have confidence it’s going to work out. But I really really want it to be Stroud. Like the only one of the top four I’m not high on is Young. But if he’s the pick, screw it, let’s go Bryce! I trust this staff. 

• Pie 3

I like the agressiveness. However, I fear that Young will be the pick. I simply think that he lacks the frame to thrive for long in the NFL. I honestly believe his playing weight is @185 pounds. If he is the pick I pray that I am wrong. I do not think that I am though. I really hoped that the Panthers would trade up to number 3 so that somebody else would draft Young.

Fingers crossed that the experience and knowledge of this offensive coaching staff will lead to the right decision....whatever that might be.

Edited by FakePlasticTrees