• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We’re trading for #1 pick !!!

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

I don't know if it's young fans that weren't watching in the days after Smith and before Moore, but finding receivers is very difficult. This trade could be what the Panthers need to finally start building a real team, but finding a new number 1 receiver won't be easy unless we're lucky.

Josh Downs anyone?

Lol I’m 42 and I can count the number of Panthers games I have missed in their entire existence on 2 hands. 

• Poo 1

26 minutes ago, Greatman77 said:

So last year we trade our best RB, this year we trade our best receiver. We better get this pick right or this is going to be a long season.

And look at our offensive production with those guys…..without a franchise QB you have nothing. We have the pick of our choice with some of the best QB coaches in the league along with that rookie pay for 5 years

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

Hell of a crippling deal. Tepper finally has his Kobe for Divac level trade b

Actually being a scared bitch is what landed the Hornets Divac while the Lakers took an enormous gamble on what turned out to be one the GOATs in all of sports. You guys keep thinking franchise QBs just grow on trees. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1