• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's fuggin goooooooo!!!

Zod

yeah sure I'm excited & even optimistic at this point & time but then on the other hand  at the very same time I have seen history rear it's ugly head time & time again & frown down upon the stars in your eyes ..just saying we CANNOT screw this up...

Young is the best overall QB in this draft right now.  However, with McCown, Reich, and Caldwell on this staff, Stroud can be better than Young in a season or two.  Factor in that his college productivity was arguably better than Young, and his 6-3, 218 lbs. size is more ideal, I just think you have to go with Stroud because his ceiling might be higher.  I hate to say this because this is the kind of post that gets brought up in 3 years, but I see the upside greater with Stroud and the risk (health) higher with Young.

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 4

14 minutes ago, bandu said:

yeah sure I'm excited & even optimistic at this point & time but then on the other hand  at the very same time I have seen history rear it's ugly head time & time again & frown down upon the stars in your eyes ..just saying we CANNOT screw this up...

You have to trust the evaluations of the current coaching staff. This an’t Rhule. 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Young is the best overall QB in this draft right now.  However, with McCown, Reich, and Caldwell on this staff, Stroud can be better than Young in a season or two.  Factor in that his college productivity was arguably better than Young, and his 6-3, 218 lbs. size is more ideal, I just think you have to go with Stroud because his ceiling might be higher.  I hate to say this because this is the kind of post that gets brought up in 3 years, but I see the upside greater with Stroud and the risk (health) higher with Young.

Thought of you when the move was made. Wanted to know your opinion on Stroud or Young. Looks like you think along the same lines as myself.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Stuart Smith said:

You have to trust the evaluations of the current coaching staff. This an’t Rhule. 

yeah I sure do hope so that they get it right this time.since in fact that this is the going to go down as the biggest trade in the history of the franchise.