• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which of these FA WRs would you want to go after?

TheBigKat

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Such a shame he was never the same player.

I really think he would have been a HOF if the NFL let him smoke weed.

Dude!  I was just thinking the exact same thing about him yesterday!  There are players that have done far worse than smoking weed (I support legalization 1000%) and got nothing but a smack on the hand.  

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, Sugar Greenwood said:

Dude!  I was just thinking the exact same thing about him yesterday!  There are players that have done far worse than smoking weed (I support legalization 1000%) and got nothing but a smack on the hand.  

I used to smoke weed in my younger years. It's really just a drug to mellow you out. 

Alcohol is more dangerous than weed and yet it's legal. Hell how many NFL players have got intoxicated and kill a innocent driver on the road?

• Pie 4

After some thought, I would go after DJ Chark.  He's a totally capable WR2.  Was in a crowded spot last year and still produced.  Staley will either be in suport or against with their history last year.

Allen Lazard is another who reminds me a bit of guys like Keenan Allen & Pittman who Reich likes working with.

Draft and maybe trade for the others.  Just don't want to overpay for any of these other chumps.  I think Meyers is going to get overpaid somewhere & the rest of the class is just [barf].  

Hardman - one trick pony 

Campbell - can’t stay healthy 

Chark - can’t stay healthy 

Myers - is going to get disgustingly overpaid

I really hope they didn’t trade up to 1 only to surround this kid with these scrubs

After seeing Ramsey get moved for a 3 they need to go trade for Hopkins

Free agent wise the best 3 available are Jakobi, Paris Campbell and Lazard.  DJ Chark is also very intriguing.  If im Fitterer i'm looking hard into how much it would cost to acquire one of Hopkins or Sutton.  Even a first year WR core of Sutton, TMJ and Paris would be fantastic for a rookie QB.  TE should also be in play.  Panthers have a ton of money available next season, they can practically sign whoever they want this year by structuring the deals with future money.  That's the advantage of having a QB on a rookie deal, load up the rest of the team while they are cheap.  

panthers are cap poor.

wish this staff had a shot at rashard higgins, instead clownshow last year.

boyin 

pascel(frank)

penny hart(I hope the young stans dont see this...)

Those are a few cheaper names, one maaaaaaay be able to fill part of the #2 role.