• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agency starts March 15th…. WHY TF HAS BOZEMAN not been signed?

TheBigKat

18 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

Hard to see, but check the white writing in the bottom right of the photo. The Titans need a center too.

Bro do you know how many NFL players live in Nashville their entire career while never playing for the titans? Rodgers just bought a house there, Kittle has lived there his entire career basically. I wouldn't read too much into it

1 hour ago, ECHornet said:

Hard to see, but check the white writing in the bottom right of the photo. The Titans need a center too.

The other way to read this is her saying, "we might not actually be at home (Charlotte) right now, we're stuck in Nashville, but our heart (baby) is here with us, so this is home at the moment"

Just saying.... I wouldn't read anything into this in terms of his team next year

Edited by tukafan21

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/03/13/nfl-top-100-2023-free-agents-lamar-jackson-derek-carr-geno-smith-top-the-list/#comments

Somehow PFT doesn't have Boze ranked in their top 100 free agents... I'm not a big fan of PFT but often they're pretty decent on this type of stuff. I wonder if Boze doesn't have much of a market around the league and we're letting him learn that in the tampering period trying to sign him to a cheaper deal once he realizes it?