• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keyshawn Johnson thinks we “could” move up for Will Anderson…

Chad_Cota

We are at this part of the season. After watching Keyshawn, Jwill & Max. Keyshawn told Max on air that he “thinks” Carolina could trade up for Alabama’s Will Anderson.. We traded 3 1st, 2 2nds, and DJ Moore. CTE is real guys. 
Also I think the pick will be Bryce Young

CTE?  he's an analyst lol

which means someone has to have an outlandish opinion for views.  It worked right?  You saw it and now made a thread about it. Consequently, because of your thread we are now discussing it.  

Analysts cant all voice the same opinions, it makes for dull content.  Remember it's all about viewership. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Ocpanthertew714 said:

CTE?  he's an analyst lol

which means someone has to have an outlandish opinion for views.  It worked right?  You saw it and now made a thread about it. Consequently, because of your thread we are now discussing it.  

Analysts cant all voice the same opinions, it makes for dull content.  Remember it's all about viewership. 

Damn it Keyshawn 

3 minutes ago, travisura said:

LMAO even analysists who are former Panthers don't even follow the Panthers well enough to give informed takes.

This lol I was just about to say just shows how much the national media doesn’t pay us any attention not that it’s needed but we haven’t made a enough noise in the last five years to be in anyway relevant I’m hoping that changes this year.