• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers bring back Bozeman

TheSpecialJuan

11 hours ago, bythenbrs said:

Would be interesting to know what Campen thinks about Eflein.  Would he pound the table to keep him or just shrug his shoulders.  None of us know what Campen thinks but I’m sure he is giving input to Fitterer.

I’m curious too. We may need Eflein and Cade Mays big time in camp. Our starting guards got hurt so late in the season. May take them some time to get back up to speed. I say keep him. 

14 hours ago, Eric4280 said:

Waaaaay under his projected total too. This a pure win. Rejoice.

Our “projected” total was way too high. He’s been ranked right around middle of the starting C pack. Good but not great. One other FA C starter just got like $3M. The people who thought Bozeman would get elite C money were being homers acting like he’s one of the best Cs in the league. I like Bozeman but he’s not elite and this contract is good and about what was expected based on the other FA C projections.

Is Bozeman a fine player? Sure. but my god he’s becoming the new Steve wilks around here. I’ve never seen an average center who was here one year garner so much conversation and excitement. The city of Charlotte accepts losing and celebrates mediocrity like no other sports city. 

• Poo 2

9 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Is Bozeman a fine player? Sure. but my god he’s becoming the new Steve wilks around here. I’ve never seen an average center who was here one year garner so much conversation and excitement. The city of Charlotte accepts losing and celebrates mediocrity like no other sports city. 

Fans like a likable player. Get over it.

• Pie 1