• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to Send 11 Representatives to Ohio St Pro Day

MHS831

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

He any good?

Not yet, though has has played all 13 games the last two seasons, and is rapidly improving. He'll be well worth watching this upcoming season.

Defense Statistics
Defense Statistics
Season GP SOLO AST TOT TFL-YDS SACKS-YDS INT PD FF FR BLK
Total 26 10 22 32 2-4 0.5-1 0 0 1 1 0
2021 13 2 5 7 0.5-1 0.5-1 0 0 0 0 0
2022 13 8 17 25 1.5-3 0-0 0 0 1 1 0

1 minute ago, jayboogieman said:

Not yet, though has has played all 13 games the last two seasons, and is rapidly improving. He'll be well worth watching this upcoming season.

Defense Statistics
Defense Statistics
Season GP SOLO AST TOT TFL-YDS SACKS-YDS INT PD FF FR BLK
Total 26 10 22 32 2-4 0.5-1 0 0 1 1 0
2021 13 2 5 7 0.5-1 0.5-1 0 0 0 0 0
2022 13 8 17 25 1.5-3 0-0 0 0 1 1 0

yeah seriously... 

18 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Because McCown doesn't make the pick?

I think you guys are putting way too much into the happy looks. I've never seen coaches, GMs, and such not look happy when they meet guys at workouts or other events. Expect to see more of the same at the other pro days they attend.

I’m sure the QB coach has a strong say in who is going to be his protege. Thinking otherwise is asinine.

I’d be willing to be that his opinion is right up there with Fitterer’s and Reich’s.

20 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

I watched Stroud's pro day and personal interviews, he is well spoken and seems to be very religious thanking God in each of his interviews. Stroud already checks all the boxes you want in regards to physical tools as a QB. I think the factor that will separate him from Bryce is demeanor and how they each carry themselves. It may be a small point but I think it's huge that Frank being a pastor will pick Stroud because his personal makeup. Nothing against Bryce's personal religious beliefs. 

Bryce is an outspoken Christian as well

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Running or not running is a much bigger deal for Levis than it is for Stroud IMO. Stroud is the much more polished overall QB. Levis is a guy who is going to be a 24 year old rookie who is still asking teams to take a huge gamble on his physical talent and potential. Okay. Well then, show me.

I don't really think anybody's drafting Stroud with an eye toward him being a dual threat

7 hours ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

If you were the owner and were to go to this event wouldn't you want to also see the prospect that would lead the team to the playoffs and possibly a SB. Also physically see what they can do with your own eyes right in front of you. Tepper may just want to be there to see his new QB without meddling.

He was on the field after the workout and shook hands with him when McCown and Reich were talking to him--he did not chat--just leaned in during the conversation with the coaches and sorta interrupted. As I said, this is "worrisome" to me.  Not a big deal, but when I say, "worrisome" it implies that he could be meddling because he was there, unlike most owners at all pro days--and you say, "it is ok if he does not meddle."  ???