• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Pro Day

ForJimmy

1 hour ago, rodeo said:

Young's bullshit with hiding his weight is a red flag to me. Shows up at the combine at 204 but won't work out, then weeks later refuses to weigh again at his pro day. If you lost the weight, just be honest about it. we already saw you sit next to 5'9'' Steve Smith and look like his young child, refusing to divulge your weight isn't tricking anybody into thinking you're big, it just makes you look shady.

Rodeo brings the real heat with this.........plus the fact that young maybe one of the only future NFL or even current NFLers that steve is able to look eye-2-eye......either of them have experiences in overlooking anything.......BUT i do...

I am hoping the collect group of frank, josh, and jim will draft the right player, I mean QB to the carolinas. I hope to all thats football holy, they do not need to disprove or pull a epic gotchA, they will be smart and not fall for the trap.... 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, rodeo said:

Young's bullshit with hiding his weight is a red flag to me. Shows up at the combine at 204 but won't work out, then weeks later refuses to weigh again at his pro day. If you lost the weight, just be honest about it. we already saw you sit next to 5'9'' Steve Smith and look like his young child, refusing to divulge your weight isn't tricking anybody into thinking you're big, it just makes you look shady.

Agreed. I was leaning pretty hard toward Young but I'm seriously reconsidering. The dude looks a buck 80 tops. Smitty looked like he had 30-40 pounds on him. Somebody ask Smitty what he weighs these days. I ain't trying to catch those hands.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Agreed. I was leaning pretty hard toward Young but I'm seriously reconsidering. The dude looks a buck 80 tops. Smitty looked like he had 30-40 pounds on him. Somebody ask Smitty what he weighs these days. I ain't trying to catch those hands.

Yeah but don't you think that now he's out of school he can focus on building body, gain weight etc. Not to mention as he gets older it'll be easier for him to put on the weight.  I was 6'3" 155lbs in high school but was able to put on more weight in my 20s...

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Look at Smitty's overall build compared to Young's. Good grief. Dude is small.

Mike next to him is 5'8 and a tick under youngs weight.....its crazy to me people want to over-look the size difference or say "it doesnt matter" 

Young has been at the best college strength program and looking like Mr. peanut years after.....

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1

7 minutes ago, CAPantherFan said:

Yeah but don't you think that now he's out of school he can focus on building body, gain weight etc. Not to mention as he gets older it'll be easier for him to put on the weight.  I was 6'3" 155lbs in high school but was able to put on more weight in my 20s...

Bama probably has the best S&C program outside of the NFL. Do I think he'll add more weight? Sure. How much? No clue.

Part of what you're getting when you draft a guy out of a Bama or OSU is a guy who has been in as close to an NFL environment as you can get outside of the NFL.

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think in the morning steve is hitting 235...... deal is smitty was always thicc in the hips and he had the biggest calfs a person could move with. Now hes got the upper half to match. i heard him months ago talking about walking his dog in a weighted vest to lose weight.