• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Pro Day

ForJimmy

4 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Per Michael Lombardi: 

McCown likes CJ 

Reich prefers the bigger QB 

Teppers like Bryce 

Fitterer and Morgan like both 

Eventually Reich, Fitterer, Morgan, Dave Tepper will be the 4 who decide  

McCown knows if he gets CJ and he can turn CJ into someone great, it looks good for him.

Young can probably teach a few things to McCown and that can hurt someone's ego.

Reich can be bought..Fitterer probably more towards Young, Morgan might like actually like both, Tepper wants his Franchise QB Young,

Edited by Bluetooth

3 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Per Michael Lombardi: 

McCown likes CJ 

Teppers like Bryce 

Lombardi also said Bryce Young is the much better prospect

CJ is good but robotic and the Ohio State offense doesn’t translate well to the NFL

• Pie 3

I'd like them to just cancel the Kentucky and Florida Trips--they need to go to a mountaintop chalet and work it out.

If you think the Teppers are not influencing this selection, they are.  To what end? Who knows.

NFL Network said the last time an owner got involved in pro days it was Daniel Snyder and the pick was RGIII.

2 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

Devil's advocate...AR is a beast of a man who's biggest drawback is that he threw < 60%. He needs to play up athleticism as much as possible.

AR just needs to play more games on a better team. He will be a problem in the nfl in a year or two if he gets on the right team.  Levis is a complete unknown. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Per Michael Lombardi: 

McCown likes CJ 

Teppers like Bryce 

I actually don't think Tepper will have any say in who we draft in the end.

I think he's smart enough to realize he hired Reich and allowed him to put this staff together for a reason.  He might give his own thoughts into the matter, but when it comes to actually making a decision, I think he's going to be smart enough to let the football guys make the actual call.

Just now, MHS831 said:

I'd like them to just cancel the Kentucky and Florida Trips--they need to go to a mountaintop chalet and work it out.

If you think the Teppers are not influencing this selection, they are.  To what end? Who knows.

NFL Network said the last time an owner got involved in pro days it was Daniel Snyder and the pick was RGIII.

and RGIII likes Young over CJ

look-jdrama.gif

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

AR just needs to play more games on a better team. He will be a problem in the nfl in a year or two if he gets on the right team.  Levis is a complete unknown. 

AR has a very high ceiling (down the road) if the game slows down for him.

OR... he be a big flaming turdball of a bust! I wasn't all in on him at #9, I'm damn sure not all in at #1.

Edited by shaqattaq
  • Beer 2

21 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

If he was bigger, the Bears would have been trading Fields and would take Young themselves.

His frame just can't be discounted when evaluating him, it's not the ultimate reasoning for anything or else he'd be a mid round pick, but when there is another prospect that is equally as good, but 5 inches taller and at least 20 lbs heavier (again, I don't believe Young's combine weight was anything other than a good 15 lbs of extra water weight), you gotta go with the QB more likely to hold up to the wear and tear of an NFL career.

15lbs of water weight? Wow

Just now, tukafan21 said:

I actually don't think Tepper will have any say in who we draft in the end.

I think he's smart enough to realize he hired Reich and allowed him to put this staff together for a reason.  He might give his own thoughts into the matter, but when it comes to actually making a decision, I think he's going to be smart enough to let the football guys make the actual call.

He let Rhule trade for Darnold and passed on Fields when he landed to us, yea good luck with that

tenor.gif