• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stroud or Young?

Daddy_Uncle

Stroud or Young?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Want As Our Franchise QB?

I honestly don’t know between the 2. I’ll be happy with either. 

I’ve been riding with Stroud, so I’ll vote for him, but I can’t stress enough how I’d be more than ecstatic with Bryce as well. As long as it’s one of them, there’ll be no complaints from me.

• Pie 1

I think if the Panthers do not take Stroud they will look back on it with regret. He is the most accurate QB. Not sure how you can watch that Georgia game and not see how well that translates to the NFL. Young has been a good college QB, but will not last long at 190 lbs in the NFL. 

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

If we were seriously considering him with a trade up to #3 we should still be seriously considering him at #1 IMO. If you think this guy has what it takes the physical talent is completely undeniable.

Part of me wonders if the Panthers are seriously looking into Richardson. He has the tools, he just needs to be molded.

I really wish there were some Levis gifs, but I haven't found any. Oh well. The Panthers should really take

East Carolina Football GIF by ECU Athletics

3 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Part of me wonders if the Panthers are seriously looking into Richardson. He has the tools, he just needs to be molded.

I really wish there were some Levis gifs, but I haven't found any. Oh well. The Panthers should really take

East Carolina Football GIF by ECU Athletics

The 4/5th best QB in 2024? Weird meme arsenal

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly have no idea. It would take some REAL brass balls to take him #1 overall over Young and Stroud.

Richardson is the going on in and betting everything pick. If Tepper and Co think they really do have big brass ones and believe this ultimate 200 years or whatever coaching experience staff can do it, pick Nfl Anthony GIF by The Undroppables

15 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I honestly don’t know between the 2. I’ll be happy with either. 

I’ve been riding with Stroud, so I’ll vote for him, but I can’t stress enough how I’d be more than ecstatic with Bryce as well. As long as it’s one of them, there’ll be no complaints from me.

This is pretty much my sentiment. I'm not an expert and if this staff picks one or the other, I will assume it was the right choice. One more quality wr and this new qb will have a pretty decent team right out of the gate. Plus we have a wild card in Corral and a vet to help the mentor the new guy.

• Beer 1