• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis Pro Day

Samppson

18 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

Emotional intelligence is a crucial factor when selecting anyone who will lead. Not having it should be a dealbreaker for any squared away organization. The other questions were silly.  

You ex-military?

Edited by bythenbrs

3 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I don't want Levis, but anyone else find it funny people rag on his footwork and accuracy and act like the NFL can't fix it ... but somehow know the NFL can fix Richardson?

Have people said that Levis can't be fixed?

I think the thing people focus on is that Richardson is 2+ years younger.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

Oof, these are so cringe. He’s not interviewing for a 30k/yr salaried desk jockey position. But hey, at least he didn’t include some dumb question about his emotional intelligence like he did Stroud. 

Those aren't the actual questions.  It's what Ellis Williams would want to ask. He's done that for each pro day.

5 minutes ago, csx said:

He's painful to watch throw.  Guy is prime candidate for a really big fall in the draft.

I agree after watching Stroud and Young’s Pro days.. Levi’s not in the same tier as them!! He’s footwork was rough and it seemed like his processing time was slower.. He does have an arm that’s for sure but not very accurate.. it seemed like one of his receivers wasn’t too happy during the workout.. I think they were short throws to that guy.. probably hurting the WRs look too!! Levis is definitely not number one material!!

• Beer 1