• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan orlovsky on AR post pro day

raleigh-panther

1 hour ago, Jaxel said:

Dan can be hit or miss. Generally he is pretty good about pro QB rankings - but I do remember saying Sam Darnold was a better version of Joe Burrow a couple of years ago. 

But to his credit I think he was high on Lamar Jackson and Jalen Hurts too.

Wait, so you're telling me after seeing Darnold in the league for 2 years, he called Burrow a lessor version coming out of college? Hell, we've all been wrong but this fugery is on a new level. Bro don't step out of the end zone!

45 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I thought you were sellout for Stroud

I was but AR's potential has me in doubt.lol

I would hate to see him land in Seattle getting coached up playing with a WR like Metcalf. I think he has the highest potential of any of the QB's. There is also a chance he can bust.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I would hate to see him land in Seattle getting coached up playing with a WR like Metcalf. I think he has the highest potential of any of the QB's. There is also a chance he can bust.

Depending on the smell of the fart on that particular day, look out for WhoCamstan to be flip flopping

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

He needs work, no doubt but we definitely have the coaching staff to handle him and a good offensive group to help him.  He doesn't have to carry the team.

This is why im intrigued. We have a roster that can bring him along slowly. He doesn't have to be superman from day one.

Same with Stroud/Young

11 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Good points, but stroud or young could bust too, every pick is a risk. 

• Pie 2

It's really not that hard

AR isn't starting as a rookie week 1 for anyone, Dalton signed here knowing he was coming in as the backup and mentor to the draft pick.

Dalton also isn't a mobile QB, if we had any interest in actually drafting AR we would have signed someone else, signing Dalton was the clearest sign that it's either Stroud or Young possible.

3 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

It's really not that hard

AR isn't starting as a rookie week 1 for anyone, Dalton signed here knowing he was coming in as the backup and mentor to the draft pick.

Dalton also isn't a mobile QB, if we had any interest in actually drafting AR we would have signed someone else, signing Dalton was the clearest sign that it's either Stroud or Young possible.

Do you even realize who Cam backup QB's were for most his career?

Didn't Dalton backup Fields or vice versa just a few years ago?

Trey Lance and Jimmy G were also different QB's...