• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis repotedly bombing interviews

jfra78

On 3/31/2023 at 7:40 AM, MtnJax said:

Wonder if he put Mayo in his coffee in front of everyone thinking it would be an alpha move and everyone just thinks it’s fuging weird?

Ngl the backpedal killed him for me. Confidence, even arrogance about your game is cool. Trolling the biggest opportunity of your life shows a lack of maturity. Bro seems like a combination of Gronk and young Baker. No thanks.

• Flames 1

On 3/31/2023 at 7:32 AM, scpanther22 said:

I in general think interviews are an overrated metric in determing someones intelligence. Some people are just bad at interviewing 

Are you assuming that intelligence is why you interview?  I do not think it has much to do with the reason you interview--it is to get to know the person, imo.

6 minutes ago, Cam's New Arm said:

Why do you say that?

Go through his tweets and you will see why. He is a spaghetti hot taker.... just throws poo against the wall and waits for something to stick. Check last offseason, he has some pretty ridiculous poo.  

It's really easy now to search tweet history on twitter, just go to the search box and type "chad forbes" hit search then advanced search and you can do it by date. You will shake your head at some of the poo he has tweeted.