• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis repotedly bombing interviews

jfra78

If Zach Wilson had worked out then Levis would very easily be a top 10 pick. Due to recency bias I think teams are placing a lot on maturity and leadership for their QB more so then before.

Edited by shaq

The video someone posted here I think it was Cowturd who had a guest who is a trainer of some sort. 

Somehow that guy had worked with or around the top 4 QBs and he loves STROUD, Young AND Levis.

He put Levis along with STROUD and Young. Said he's the real deal. He didn't give AR the time of day though. I made that determination last season and Payton Manning said so a couple months back.

Who are any of you to argue with Payton Manning?!

Oh Hell No Reaction GIF by Bounce

Edited by rippadonn

2 hours ago, rippadonn said:

The video someone posted here I think it was Cowturd who had a guest who is a trainer of some sort. 

Somehow that guy had worked with or around the top 4 QBs and he loves STROUD, Young AND Levis.

He put Levis along with STROUD and Young. Said he's the real deal. He didn't give AR the time of day though. I made that determination last season and Payton Manning said so a couple months back.

Who are any of you to argue with Payton Manning?!

Oh Hell No Reaction GIF by Bounce

It was T. J. Houshmandzadeh, the ex-Bengals WR- and he didn't have Richardson in his camp.