• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why I believe the pick will be AR-15

philw5289

40 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Reich may feel he hasn't been coached to his potential. I get it.

Pete Carrol could get AR and use everything STROUD doesn't have and tame that arm/accuracy and he's got the best player in that draft by the end of the season.

Pete Carrol would then again be the genius. It could happen.

AR would be a huge (and unnecessary) gamble for everyone involved here in Carolina.  AR simply doesn't have the experience or skills needed to be a first year starter.  The downside of missing on this pick could set the franchise back several years.

Seattle is a much better situation for AR.  He can sit behind a veteran for 2-3 years refining his craft without the pressure he'd be put under as a Panther.

16 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

AR would be a huge (and unnecessary) gamble for everyone involved here in Carolina.  AR simply doesn't have the experience or skills needed to be a first year starter.  The downside of missing on this pick could set the franchise back several years.

Seattle is a much better situation for AR.  He can sit behind a veteran for 2-3 years refining his craft without the pressure he'd be put under as a Panther.

I agree with you. If Reich thinks he can build a system for AR to start and thrive the mistake may be letting that total weapon go to Pete Carrol instead.

I can see what Reich is thinking could be the one that got away.

I support the coach on this one. He's developed some pretty good systems and QBs so I've got to trust his eye and his gut here IF this is true.

I'm not pounding the table for AR, I just recognize what an advantage he can be IF coached properly for running whatever system was designed FOR him.

Let's not forget, had someone built a system around Cam like Chudzinsky who knows what records Cam or the Panthers would have. That was the difference then and Reich feels he could be that difference now for a guy, who the Panthers staff may have had flashbacks with while in his presence.

I would really not ignore TD and Smitty on this one either. Maybe one but not both. There is smoke here.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Did young do anything at the combine? 

No. He decided to do all his work on Pro Day. 

Is Bryce Young performing at the Combine?

Although Young isn't throwing at the combine, NFL Network reporter Stacey Dales says the QB plans to spin it at Alabama's first pro day on March 23.
Edited by PantherOnTheProwl1523
  • Pie 1